PBP WiKi is up - do your share
I re-org'd the hardware compat page.

I also added a few links to other pages like the boot process.

It's a little tricky to know what's best because I'm not fully au-fait with the other rk3399 devices that Pine64 share and thus what might be a relevant reference or not.
(10-01-2019, 06:23 PM)Luke Wrote: The Pinebook Pro wiki is up (WIP at the time of writing).

Anyone
with 3 moderated posts on the forum can use their forum credentials and edit the page.

Especially you guys in the first 3 batches, please contribute. If you're in doubt where to start, please ping @zaius .
I certainly will help with the wiki as I learn this cool piece of hardware. Currently working on 3 moderated posts, but I'm sure that will go along quickly. I am amazed, so far, at the hardware, the community and what ya'll have built. The only problem now is that I don't own a PinePhone and a PineTab!!

I'm sure that will change shortly; as I know that Pine64 is a company to be trusted. I really am amazed at the PineBook Pro... we all know what it isn't; but what it is... is community.

Thanks, ladies n gents.

pAULIE42o
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
Hey Luke, is the wiki back to normal and can I login there? I have the magic three, even with LinAdmins fake negatives. :/ I want to help, even if its proofreading at first. Smile

Thanks... I hope your store gets ironed out soon... I'm ready to order.
-----
 pAULIE42o
.  .  .  .   .  . .
/s

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pinebook pro wiki link on the website links to the wrong wiki entry Julius_GU 0 1,314 02-11-2021, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Julius_GU
  Pinebook Pro not powering on / not booting (tried things listed in wiki/forum) kiefer 16 18,374 02-24-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: kiefer
  How about a wiki link in the promo page? ab1jx 1 2,704 02-23-2020, 06:05 PM
Last Post: ab1jx
  tutorial in the forum or on the wiki for boot/bios chris_heath 1 4,737 11-18-2019, 03:54 AM
Last Post: evilbunny