[28/03/2017] openSUSE Tumbleweed Images for Pine64
(04-30-2017, 11:36 PM)dkryder Wrote: perhaps you need to set permissions on that file to make it executable. right click on file , select permissioms tab, if box to make file executable is unchecked, check it. if it is checked then i'm stumped on what is next.

Erm... you can’t do that as GUI is not installed. You will need to run the command to make the script executable:

Code:
sudo chmod a+× /usr/local/sbin/pine64-config.sh

Also, don't forget to use sudo to run the script:

Code:
sudo pine64-config.sh
Donate BTC: 3Eav9uqXi8Nx1axb7QjK6xV4km4K9YGv9a
wtf ! i'm losing some of my logic circuits as well as memory. i'm going take a vacation.
(04-30-2017, 11:36 PM)dkryder Wrote: perhaps you need to set permissions on that file to make it executable. right click on file , select permissioms tab, if box to make file executable is unchecked, check it. if it is checked then i'm stumped on what is next.

I pulled the sd card and opened it in windows and this is what I see: (see screenshots)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the only file you might want to look at is Uenv.txt but that probably has nothing to do with the issue you have. i'd suggest following Terra854 suggestions as this image was created by him/her and is the person most capable of helping.
I still can't understand why Terra854 doesn't use OBS to store all packages there. OBS builds packages for aarch64 very well.

Do we need for PINE64 support some proprietary software or blobs?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GUI on openSuSE joaoreino 10 14,233 01-23-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tmechanic