First shipment arrived =)
My cheap-ass company gave me a 13" MacBook for work, so this one seems better!
Mine got here yesterday.  I was worried about KDE running nicely on the relatively low specs, but dang did the Manjaro folks make it look good.

My only disappointment is with the keyboard, but that's probably because I've been spoiled by HP's excellent Chromebook keyboards and a high-end Logitech one at work.  For $200, I'm really not going to complain.
(05-29-2020, 09:41 AM)carlosqueso Wrote: Mine got here yesterday.  I was worried about KDE running nicely on the relatively low specs, but dang did the Manjaro folks make it look good.

My only disappointment is with the keyboard, but that's probably because I've been spoiled by HP's excellent Chromebook keyboards and a high-end Logitech one at work.  For $200, I'm really not going to complain.
Keyboard seems to have a bit of lateral motion, both the keyboard and trackpad are not fluid or sensitive, but they are solid.  It does feel a bit campy.  The excellent screen more than makes up for it.  The chassis is also quite good.
(05-29-2020, 10:24 AM)Phillip Bell Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:41 AM)carlosqueso Wrote: Mine got here yesterday.  I was worried about KDE running nicely on the relatively low specs, but dang did the Manjaro folks make it look good.

Keyboard seems to have a bit of lateral motion, both the keyboard and trackpad are not fluid or sensitive, but they are solid.  It does feel a bit campy.  The excellent screen more than makes up for it.  The chassis is also quite good.

No argument on either of those points.  It might be the best-looking laptop I've owned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Shipment to Argentina aleyanczuk 1 2,583 09-28-2020, 04:18 AM
Last Post: dumetrulo
  Anticipating shipment :) Phillip Bell 24 24,434 06-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Opvolger