Just so excited
I don't have much to say except that I was so excited to find this laptop. It is precisely what I am looking for. Low-cost, web, linux, light-weight and I don't need a google account to login.
Welcome and enjoy!
-Happy Testing
(Posted from my Pinebook  PRO Mate)
Getting Paid to break your product (and make it better) since 2005
Posting here just to add my excitement Smile Ordered my PBP about an hour ago. Can't wait to play around with it. October ship date unfortunately, I wish I would have just bit the bullet when I first heard about preorders.. but oh well! Time flies.

Planning on installing Arch arm and hoping to get vscode (community build from headmelted.com) and .net core running stable.. would be a nice little dev machine for work with (hopefully) great battery life.
Something they don't really cover where I haven't been able to find it is what audio codecs will this work with? Aptx hd, LDAC, AAC or SBC? hoping for Aptx hd ?
(09-04-2019, 01:31 PM)ronoc Wrote: I don't have much to say except that I was so excited to find this laptop. It is precisely what I am looking for. Low-cost, web, linux, light-weight and I don't need a google account to login.

I haven't been excited for a new laptop computer since the mid 2000s Powerbook G4 days.  Fully non-Intel and non-MS computer with a decent quality Matte display is what I've been wanting for a while -- Apple's butterfly keyboard missteps have just been killing me.

Give a lot of my work is now data analysis, light Python (anything big uses a Jupyter notebook server), and microcontroller firmware updating (flashing and testing, not programming), this honestly works really well for me as a potential daily driver.

We use so many Raspberry Pis at work, it would just be nice to work with arm-hf builds for troubleshooting on something a little beefier than the Pi B+.