Pinebook Pro Batch Deliveries
(10-01-2019, 09:58 AM)MoonDog Wrote: First batch customer in the US here. Haven't heard anything since the heads up email about shipping soon last week. Still waiting on shipping information Smile
Thanks MoonDog! Hope the wait is short. Lining up some one to be there is a big concern for me. Here’s to hoping for news soon!
Like several others have said in the past 48 hours, US customer here, no word from DHL or any other carrier.  No text, no email.
(10-01-2019, 10:57 AM)binarian Wrote: Like several others have said in the past 48 hours, US customer here, no word from DHL or any other carrier.  No text, no email.

Same here, no word in the U.S.

It looks like someone already received one:  https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=8023
although I do not know where that person is located.

Today is the 70th founding anniversary of the People's Republic of China, so I'm thinking everyone has the day off.
(10-01-2019, 11:51 AM)zaius Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 10:57 AM)binarian Wrote: Like several others have said in the past 48 hours, US customer here, no word from DHL or any other carrier.  No text, no email.

It looks like someone already received one:  https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=8023

Today is the 70th founding anniversary of the People's Republic of China, so I'm thinking everyone has the day off.

Some of these PBP's must have traveled at warp speed to reach their destinations....It would seem. Doesn't appear to be any indication when they left "home" either....

Wonder if Luke knows whether they've all flown out of the manufacturer? From what's been presented so far, it seems that notification is shortly before delivery without much lead time notice....Not a big deal, but some of us may need a little notice to be ready for delivery......
I'll be quiet now :-)
(10-01-2019, 06:40 PM)rick1959 Wrote:

Some of these PBP's must have traveled at warp speed to reach their destinations....It would seem. Doesn't appear to be any indication when they left "home" either....

Wonder if Luke knows whether they've all flown out of the manufacturer? From what's been presented so far, it seems that notification is shortly before delivery without much lead time notice....Not a big deal, but some of us may need a little notice to be ready for delivery......

They haven't all shipped, and apparently none of them will ship this week due to a holiday in China:

Quote:Please to inform you that we are only able to dispatch a part of first batch Pinebook Pro before the China golden week long holidays (1st Oct 2019 until 8th Oct 2019).
We are estimate the first batch Pinebook Pro will be continues to dispatch on the mid of October.
Also, we will provide the tracking number once available.

It also doesn't matter how quickly you ordered, since I was the first to order, and I've not had mine dispatched yet.
(10-02-2019, 02:14 AM)Hexxeh Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:40 PM)rick1959 Wrote:

They haven't all shipped, and apparently none of them will ship this week due to a holiday in China:

Quote:Please to inform you that we are only able to dispatch a part of first batch Pinebook Pro before the China golden week long holidays (1st Oct 2019 until 8th Oct 2019).
We are estimate the first batch Pinebook Pro will be continues to dispatch on the mid of October.

It also doesn't matter how quickly you ordered, since I was the first to order, and I've not had mine dispatched yet.
Thanks for the update!
Nice...I haven't gotten an e-mail saying that. Did everyone get one?
User TYD shared an answer of the support team:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=7989&page=5
(10-02-2019, 02:14 AM)Hexxeh Wrote: They haven't all shipped, and apparently none of them will ship this week due to a holiday in China:

Weird that they didn't send that to everyone but whatever.  Makes me feel a bit better, having the information.  Transparency, etc.
(10-02-2019, 07:06 AM)binarian Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 02:14 AM)Hexxeh Wrote: They haven't all shipped, and apparently none of them will ship this week due to a holiday in China:

Weird that they didn't send that to everyone but whatever.  Makes me feel a bit better, having the information.  Transparency, etc.
How much "transparency" is there in not letting all affected know? Directly...
While the forum is a great information resource, it shouldn't be the business information conduit, IMHO.
That said, I hope the folks in China have a great holiday week!!
Thanks for the update!! :-)
Anyone know when the first public pinebook pro will be shipped ? (preorder was something like 25th of august).
- I know that the 1st batch "for the forum guys" are currently being shipped
- I know that the 2nd batch "for the forum guys" will then be sent shortly after the 1st batch (in 2 or 3 weeks ?)
- But what about the 1st public order ? Something around November ? Sooner ? Later ?

thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinebook Pro Initial Impressions kunger 443 586,274 04-16-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 2,271 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 383 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 289 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 278 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 212 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 652 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 718 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,556 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,190 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt