Oh...has it died?
After leaving my Pinebook, for over a month, I decided to fire it up and try out a new OS... Sadly however when I pressed the power key, I got a green light, then...everything went off.

I assumed the battery must have died and plugged it in for a charge...expecting it to power up while charging, but still nothing.

So I left it overnight....and this morning, nothing...no repose to the power key.

Is there a key combo needed to perform some kind of reset, or any other advice anyone has, it seems to be dead at the moment?
Brian Beuken,
Very old game programmer, teaching very young game programmers, a LOT of bad habits.
Lecturer in Games Programming @ BUas in The Netherlands. Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming. Check out my website www.scratchpadgames.net and feel free to join the forum even if you don't own the book.  
I had a similar issue after leaving mine unplugged for a few days and it drained too far. I was able to get it to boot again after leaving it to charge over an entire weekend. Afterward it started back up. Try leaving it charging for another day or tw.
(08-15-2019, 07:45 AM)tophneal Wrote: I had a similar issue after leaving mine unplugged for a few days and it drained too far. I was able to get it to boot again after leaving it to charge over an entire weekend. Afterward it started back up. Try leaving it charging for another day or tw.

ok I'll leave it alone on charge for a while and let you know
Brian Beuken,
Very old game programmer, teaching very young game programmers, a LOT of bad habits.
Lecturer in Games Programming @ BUas in The Netherlands. Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming. Check out my website www.scratchpadgames.net and feel free to join the forum even if you don't own the book.  
Still not getting anything Sad Will leave it another day,
Brian Beuken,
nope still dead as a dodo....any thoughts on how I can kick it back to life? I'll take it apart and try torun the board direct from a power unit...maybe its just the battery that didn't like being drained to 0.
Brian Beuken,
No good! Try tagging one of the Pine employees, or reaching out to them through email. Hopefully they can help you find and resolve the underlying issue.
found some help on here to get it up and running again, thanks
Brian Beuken,
Good it worked out in the end.
Could you find out what it was ?
(10-26-2019, 08:17 AM)Brian Beuken Wrote: found some help on here to get it up and running again, thanks

Can you please describe what did it? I have the same problem and would love to get it up and running again. It had such a short life.