Default OS update log
Has anyone noticed that the max sound volume is about 60% of what it was before? Even maxed, the volume is now too low for most youtube videos...

Just an update, I was able to go into the sound settings and bump the output over 100% to get the volume I'm used to.
@Luke Any news / status update on the suspend issue? Just ran the MrFixIt script, updated the OS, rebooted, but... still not working. Half a year after release and it's still not working...
A month ago
>*USB 3.0 is now bootable (!!!)
I think this is the 2nd time I tried, nope
(but an etcher to uSD, identical img, no problem)
Maybe there is a trick?
--edit-- Tried again, different stick, different image
Stick complete crap for writing, quite good reading
No boot, no green light flicker
Dear all, 

Is there a “transition guide” to switch over to the new default OS Manjaro KDE?
Will there be also an active update process as it was for Debian default?
Where can we get the “official image” which will be put to the flash in the factory.
expecting the transition will just be... use the current manjaro kde emmc installer
(03-17-2020, 01:26 PM)xmixahlx Wrote: expecting the transition will just be... use the current manjaro kde emmc installer

Correct. Get the installer to the KDE (or any other) version from here
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Any news about MATE on upcoming pbpro distro releases, now that the emphasis seems to be shifting to Manjaro?  It looked like somebody was working on MATE for Manjaro Arm, but I don't see any actual pbbro releases.  I remain hooked on mnemonic hierarchical application menu launchers, and MATE is the only place I can find that.
Perhaps a Manjaro/Phosh Distro ?

KDE is popular with many I understand,

but not 'My' cup o tea.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
they also have an xfce4 install.
Yep, tried the Manjaro XFCE, but again, no mnemonic hierarchical application launcher, MATE is all I can find among the modern DE's.  

To explain, mnemonic for first letter of app menu etc.  Looking for mnemonic keyboard shortcuts for efficiency as well as memory aid.  Having a blank "search box" doesn't help when your senior brain doesn't remember where to start searching.  Organized categories (by application function) are another way to locate things, and much more efficient IMHO when combined with keyboard shortcuts.  (My fingers remained programmed by muscle memory to subtle nuances between the IBM 026 and 029 keypunches....I'm that old....)  I've really come to like MATE for that reason.  Willing to explore others if they have the functionality of mnemonic hierarchical application menus.  Manjaro/MATE for ARM/PBPro would be lovely!

....and be thankful we don't have to punch cards to program anymore!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,213 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  After update, multiple problems, pinebook pro. jd50i 1 1,044 09-16-2023, 09:41 AM
Last Post: jd50i
  Metis package can't update Mangustis 1 1,052 02-22-2023, 03:23 PM
Last Post: robocone
  Keyboard/Touchpad update SH61F83 IC zaphod80013 4 3,304 09-14-2022, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Carl
Big Grin EASY SOLUTION for Manjaro "Missing Keys" Update and Install Failure Zoroaster-Z 0 1,416 08-14-2022, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Zoroaster-Z
  Ring around screen following update tylerjohnson3208 2 2,086 05-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Last Post: diyagabriel
  Wont charge when powered off, and update question pineymousepad 7 5,929 12-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: pineymousepad
  Issues with External Display After Recent Update reundo 0 1,376 11-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Last Post: reundo
Bug Wrong FN keys after keyboard FW update j4n3z 2 2,578 10-19-2021, 01:57 AM
Last Post: j4n3z
  Trackpad firmware update Luke 263 360,144 07-28-2021, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Luke