Making the purchase easier?
Hi

I haven’t quite decided on it, but I’m considering purchasing a Rock64pro to replace the Pine64 I already have. However, configuring the right bundle was a bit difficult with the Pine64, but it seems even harder with the Rock64. Have you considered adding a guide or wizard to the store? You have an awful lot of options; offering base bundles with options to choose from would make the action of selecting what to get much easier. You guys obviously know much more than I do, when it comes to building a working system. Having the store software guarantee you’d end up with a working bundle would be quite helpful. Is this something you’ve considered?

Thanks!

(Feel free to move this elsewhere if I picked the wrong forum; I haven’t posted here before.)
(08-09-2019, 02:35 PM)danchr Wrote: Hi

I haven’t quite decided on it, but I’m considering purchasing a Rock64pro to replace the Pine64 I already have. However, configuring the right bundle was a bit difficult with the Pine64, but it seems even harder with the Rock64. Have you considered adding a guide or wizard to the store? You have an awful lot of options; offering base bundles with options to choose from would make the action of selecting what to get much easier. You guys obviously know much more than I do, when it comes to building a working system. Having the store software guarantee you’d end up with a working bundle would be quite helpful. Is this something you’ve considered?

Thanks!

(Feel free to move this elsewhere if I picked the wrong forum; I haven’t posted here before.)

Thanks on the advise, I have pass your suggestion to Pine store sales team
I do agree, it took me a while to select the proper products.