I think I missed something simple.
(08-04-2019, 01:29 PM)gdb Wrote: Hi,

I received my RockPro64 with 4GB about 2 weeks ago, and this weekend, decided to assemble it in its case.

My question is about the boot sequence:  When I apply power from the power supply I purchased with it, the green power LED lights next to the plug, then the two lights on the ethernet port light and the yellow one flashes with the traffic from the switch.

There is *never* any output to either the HDMI monitor (1080p) or the 4k TV I also attached it to. (Although the TV seems to recognize that there is an HDMI device attached).  I tried two devices in case there was a problem, although both work fine with other things attached to the same inputs.

Should there be any output at boot time indicating that the board is alive, (POST, Diagnostics, anything) even if I have a problem with the boot image?

Just trying to figure out what I need to troubleshoot :-)

Thanks

Gerry

Few more bits of info would be helpful: 1) which image (exactly - preferably link) are you trying to boot; 2) how did you flash the OS image; 3) did you try to ssh into the board?; 4) do you have a UART adapter on hand?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Messages In This Thread
I think I missed something simple. - by gdb - 08-04-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: I think I missed something simple. - by Luke - 08-04-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I think I missed something simple. - by gdb - 08-04-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: I think I missed something simple. - by gdb - 08-13-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: I think I missed something simple. - by gdb - 08-23-2019, 05:42 PM