The Pinebook Pro Preorder System!
Perhaps a reminder that accessories may be "in stock", while Pinebook Pro laptops are currently all "pre-orders, then build". Meaning the laptops are not yet normal products. Pine64 collects a bunch of pre-orders and when they feel they have enough pre-orders, they make the build request.
--
Arwen Evenstar
Princess of Rivendale
(12-28-2019, 10:35 PM)Jeremiah Cornelius Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 06:01 PM)Jeremiah Cornelius Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 04:29 PM)rossk Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 04:01 PM)Jeremiah Cornelius Wrote: ORDER FROM NOVEMBER: ADVICE?

Hello, I ordered my ANSI PineBook Pro from the USA on November 9th.
I received a transaction notification from PayPal, verifying payment of US $254.99 to Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited, but have no subsequent order notification or acknowledgement by Pine.

Later, I separately ordered several accessories, like the NMVe adaptor, etc., and received prompt notice of order placement, and shipping notification, etc.

Is this normal? How do I assure that my PBP order is correctly received by Pine, and that I have prioritization in delivery queue for early November?

Any and all advice and assistance is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks!

When I ordered mine, (ANSI, December 3rd), I got the paypal receipt and an separate email from sales@pine64.org with my order number.

Thanks. I can confirm, I received no order number or other confirmation from Pine, just a PayPal transaction ID.

The good folks at Sales@pine64.org solved this and provided me an invoice number. Mine never made email, somehow.

Thanks to all!

(December 31, 2019)
    I just received an email from the Pine Team :

My ANSI Pinebook Pro is :

"scheduled to ship in 10 days, then 2 to 5 days for DHL to deliver"

So the ANSI keyboard Pinebook Pro's are soon to be shipped  !

Smile
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Quote:**
    I just received an email from the Pine Team :

My ANSI Pinebook Pro is :

"scheduled to ship in 10 days, then 2 to 5 days for DHL to deliver"

So the ANSI keyboard Pinebook Pro's are soon to be shipped  !

:)

I ordered an ANSI variant on the 25th of December, so hopefully I made the shipping window and will be receiving an email with shipping info soon myself!

Will update once I’ve received mine (assuming it ships relatively soon)
I ordered mine the day this sales session opened in November.
So that could possibly make some difference.
BUT, they are trying their Best to get them all shipped before the Chinese New Year starts.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
(12-31-2019, 12:03 PM)bcnaz Wrote: I ordered mine the day this sales session opened in November.
So that could possibly make some difference.
 BUT,  they are trying their Best to get them all shipped before the Chinese New Year starts.
Yes, I ordered mine Nov 9. No letter yet. Fingers crossed.
— Jeremiah Cornelius
"Be the first person not to do some­thing, that no one has thought of not doing before’’
— Brian Eno, "Oblique Strategies"

I received a transaction notification from PayPal, verifying payment of US $254.99 to Syabas Technology Hong Kong, Limited, but have no subsequent order notification or acknowledgement by Pine.

Later, I separately ordered several accessories, like the NMVe adaptor, etc., and received prompt notice of order placement, and shipping notification, etc.

Is this normal? How do I assure that my PBP order is correctly received by Pine, and that I have prioritization in delivery queue for early November?

Thanks!

When I ordered mine, (ANSI, December 3rd), I got the paypal receipt and an separate email from sales@pine64.org with my order number.

Thanks. I can confirm, I received no order number or other confirmation from Pine, just a PayPal transaction ID.

For what it's worth, I didn't receive any notification for 6 weeks until today when I received an email from the shipper. Be patient: it will come.
(05-26-2020, 11:31 AM)yurievitch Wrote:

Thanks!

For what it's worth, I didn't receive any notification for 6 weeks until today when I received an email from the shipper. Be patient: it will come.

Thanks! This is pretty old. I received it in late January! And I have a second one, ISO!
— Jeremiah Cornelius
"Be the first person not to do some­thing, that no one has thought of not doing before’’
— Brian Eno, "Oblique Strategies"
This thread is pretty necro, so I am closing it.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 3 1,912 03-21-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: wangyukunshan
  Cellular module for Pinebook Pro Lotech 1 304 03-05-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Screen on pinebook stays black but can ssh into machine tuxxpine 0 240 02-23-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: tuxxpine
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 230 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Compiling with -j6 on the Pinebook Pro (Overheat) KC9UDX 0 167 02-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 2 557 02-07-2024, 02:12 AM
Last Post: 23Ro
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 623 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Video Editing Is Possible On The PineBook Pro! ImmyChan 10 7,235 12-17-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: insideau786
  Brand new Pinebook Pro doesn't boot after Manjaro update johnboiles 8 2,001 12-15-2023, 02:11 PM
Last Post: wdt
  Happy eMMC and SDcard OS usage for Pinebook Pro Newbies... Paulie420 42 59,154 11-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: wdt