The Pinebook Pro Preorder System!
I got my coupon and ordered it. It'll be here end of October. That'll make a spooky treat. Big Grin
Same here, just ordered with my coupon. Expected delivery is end of October for me as well.
(08-22-2019, 01:16 AM)multi.flexi Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 09:30 AM)MrTester Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 04:37 AM)TAO.vision Wrote: I registered on 25th to and I think I'm in Batch 2. I haven't got any confirmation mail, should I have gotten one?

Some confirmation auto emails have been filtered to spam as stated above. Please check your spam.
Until when is it OK to simply wait if I still haven't got the coupon from sales?

When is it OK to simply wait until AFTER the suggested timelines (posted multiple times). 

Soon young grasshopper. Soon.

(08-22-2019, 06:04 AM)travmurav Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how preorders for "general public" will work after August 25. 
Will it be "Pay now and wait until it will be shipped out" or it will be similar queue system with "You can order now" Emails?

Also I want to know if PBP will be shipped into Russia or not. I know that there was problems with original PineBook but rules have changed since beginning of 2018. (This was asked but never answered in This thread) If PBP will be shipped into Russia where can I get estimate on the shipping cost?

So far looks like:
Register to order
Receive confirmation (maybe depending on if your email server blocks auto message)
Receive coupon from sale team (manually sent email) 
Process order, and pay now
Receive shipment.
-Happy Testing
(Posted from my Pinebook  PRO Mate)
Getting Paid to break your product (and make it better) since 2005
Ordered! Cool

Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

All is well, no more checking email daily!

(well non-work)

I can go back to looking at it casually, occasionally!!
(08-22-2019, 05:06 AM)ac8dg Wrote: It arrived in regular inbox, not the spam folder,   a good thing since it has
a 48 hour expiration.

I'm wondering the point of that "2 days expiration" span.

2 weeks would have been more reasonable and not as long as 2 months.

Why putting such pressure on people ? What about those on vacation and AFK ?
(08-23-2019, 12:06 PM)Kochise Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 05:06 AM)ac8dg Wrote: It arrived in regular inbox, not the spam folder,   a good thing since it has
a 48 hour expiration.

I'm wondering the point of that "2 days expiration" span.

2 weeks would have been more reasonable and not as long as 2 months.

Why putting such pressure on people ? What about those on vacation and AFK ?

Probably to keep the preorder system moving along. I bet after the coupon expires a new person in queue gets their opportunity. I imagine the Pine team wouldn't turn anyone away if they legitimately couldn't make their purchase in time for the coupon expiration, if they're able.
There was a guy around that was short on money and was waiting for his wages for end of the month.

Some people can easily get $200 short almost 2 weeks before the end of the month, it's a reality.

Since the 2nd batch is "reserved" to the coupon codes, why putting an expiration date at all ?
As of noon UTC today (August 25), this phase of the preorder system has ended. A total of 884 users went through the system over the last month.

Thanks to everyone in the community, and sorry for the bumpy start way back in July.
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

Information 
(08-23-2019, 12:36 PM)tophneal Wrote: I imagine the Pine team wouldn't turn anyone away if they legitimately couldn't make their purchase in time for the coupon expiration, if they're able.

I had an issue with my credit card, it was blocked due to attempted fraudulent purchases, and I had to wait for a new one to be posted to me. Which took like ten days from Ireland to the Netherlands, but that's a whole different story…

Anyway, I replied to the e-mail with the coupon code, stating that I couldn't make a purchase within the two day time limit, and they replied to just get back to them when I was able to place an order. I did that this morning, and am now waiting to get a new coupon code.
(08-26-2019, 03:16 AM)dumetrulo Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 12:36 PM)tophneal Wrote: I imagine the Pine team wouldn't turn anyone away if they legitimately couldn't make their purchase in time for the coupon expiration, if they're able.

Anyway, I replied to the e-mail with the coupon code, stating that I couldn't make a purchase within the two day time limit, and they replied to just get back to them when I was able to place an order. I did that this morning, and am now waiting to get a new coupon code.

And they sent me a new code! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinebook got wet walterbe 8 182 9 hours ago
Last Post: biketool
  Selling my Pinebook Pro brent.thierens 11 2,641 09-23-2021, 06:13 AM
Last Post: mikesores
  ISO/UK Pinebook Pro for sale mstevens 4 297 09-17-2021, 10:49 AM
Last Post: mstevens
  Testing Some More Games on the Pinebook Pro! ImmyChan 3 242 09-16-2021, 07:06 AM
Last Post: poVoq
  Looking to buy a Pinebook Pro US Stucht13 11 1,123 09-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: drinkmorejava
  Pinebook Pro (ISO) for sale from Germany to Europe and UK 1yk0s 1 414 09-08-2021, 10:55 AM
Last Post: cypresstwist
Star Looking to buy a Pinebook Pro in Europe cypresstwist 0 141 09-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Last Post: cypresstwist
  Pinebook Pro Stopped Charging via USB-C MickTheGeek 4 385 08-25-2021, 02:51 PM
Last Post: MickTheGeek
  Pinebook Pro (ISO) for sale - UK Sootstone 2 462 08-24-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Sootstone
  looking to buy one pinebook pro (mainland China) duanduan 0 139 08-24-2021, 08:53 AM
Last Post: duanduan