Ordering Pinebook Pro with accessories?
Question 
Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I've never ordered anything from Pine.

On the store page, for the Pinebook it reads, "Due to Lithium-ion battery in Pinebook, the shipment of Pinebook orders will be handled differently from other Pine64 products, that’s the reason we didn’t allow to combined Pinebook order with other Pine64 products. Sorry for any inconvenience caused".  Which I find a bit confusing since the last part is written in past tense, so perhaps the situation has changed.

When the Pinebook Pro becomes available, will we be able to order accessories for it (eg. M.2 SSD adapter) at the same time?  Do we have to place two separate orders?

Thanks Smile
(07-06-2019, 03:43 PM)zaius Wrote: Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I've never ordered anything from Pine.

On the store page, for the Pinebook it reads, "Due to Lithium-ion battery in Pinebook, the shipment of Pinebook orders will be handled differently from other Pine64 products, that’s the reason we didn’t allow to combined Pinebook order with other Pine64 products. Sorry for any inconvenience caused".  Which I find a bit confusing since the last part is written in past tense, so perhaps the situation has changed.

When the Pinebook Pro becomes available, will we be able to order accessories for it (eg. M.2 SSD adapter) at the same time?  Do we have to place two separate orders?

Thanks Smile

If the accessories related to Pinebook Pro, such as M.2 SSD adapter, should be able combine into one order.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,305 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  Placed an order for a Pinebook Pro yesterday mangofett 8 10,959 06-30-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: dieselnutjob
Thumbs Up My shiipping experience! (Pinebook 11") caps 0 2,428 11-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Last Post: caps
  Haven't received email to place Pinebook order charmingbrew 3 6,414 10-30-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Missing incomplete accessories YET no response racann 9 12,573 10-13-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: racann