Unable to boot any armbian linux
Using a SanDisk Extreme V30 128GB. Also tring with samsung Evo+

AOSC working without problems.

Each time I boot different errors, usually mounting /tmp, zram or other similar. Sometimes stack trace and automatic reboot.

Latest dev builds are broken?

Thanks
That was my experience as well. It's a paperweight.

Whatever you do, don't post something on the Armbian forum!

== John ==
More detail 

@vicsanca, not sure what board you have, I have the H64-B. I'm using a Samsung EVO+ 32G and the 128G SD cards. 

The post here: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/10818-pine-h64-wont-start-with-armbian/ says sometimes Armbian works, sometimes it doesn't.

I requested a "Last known good configuration" URL posted if the "Ready to test" builds are really that unstable.

Turns out, it's not supposed to work at all. 

Armbian support:
Quote:You are using a board that we don't support at all (even it could just work) and you wasted few hours of my time for nothing at all? 

Asking Armbian to document WHICH board they support (A or B) as well as the "last known good" configuration (considering the first email trail said that the builds may or may not work), is apparently a waste. My request for specificity was rejected. 

In the spirit of open source, I'd make the change myself, but of course can't contribute because they have the forum locked down for spammers. 

So this is apparently the only note that will let you know we're screwed if we purchase off the PineH64 store today, and want Armbian to work.

Armbian support:
Quote:Bard [sic] support costs are estimated to start at 20.000 EUR/year and you and neither HW maker pays virtually nothing. Solo this is a reason to do absolutely nothing when it comes to add support for yet another hardware. Use Android or whatever junk is supplied by the board maker. 

Emphasis character attributes mine.

== John ==
Ok. Forget this. Armbian folks have categorically stated that the H64 board is unsupported; either that or the H64-B. Posting any status about it is wasting people's time, in their mind.

This makes my decision really easy ... I'll buy 5K units of Raspberry Pi 4 and just delay our launch for 2 months.

It's not worth it.
(07-11-2019, 02:05 PM)JGwinner Wrote: Ok. Forget this. Armbian folks have categorically stated that the H64 board is unsupported; either that or the H64-B. Posting any status about it is wasting people's time, in their mind.

This makes my decision really easy ... I'll buy 5K units of Raspberry Pi 4 and just delay our launch for 2 months.

It's not worth it.

I'm using H64B, only AOSC linux it's working but very slow on Xwindows and MicroSD performance.

Moving to the new Raspberry Pi4

Looks like we need to wait to some distro with kernel 5.4 for H6 full support Sad
Armbian_5.98.191017_Pineh64_Debian_buster_dev_5.3.6_minimal.img seems to be working fine from SD-Card but does not boot from eMMC, so at least a starting point....
Ah, that's good to know.

For me, the support issue is a killer though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U-boot not booting on H64 model B CGNZVV 2 2,479 06-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Last Post: as365n4
  Armbian 22.02 Release Announcement TRS-80 0 1,064 02-28-2022, 05:07 PM
Last Post: TRS-80
  Armbian: Ethernet port goes down shortly after successful configuration. Kawayuppie 1 2,624 04-16-2021, 05:41 AM
Last Post: evilbunny
  Correct setup for u-boot and fstab ? Device not booting as365n4 30 24,964 03-22-2021, 05:56 PM
Last Post: kuleszdl
Information First usable Armbian image! Luke 19 26,032 04-02-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: as365n4
  Looking for Linux decoder/encoder API in H6 as well as any transcoding example gojustingo 1 3,376 12-17-2019, 03:36 AM
Last Post: xalius
  Any informations about Linux image? CoMcE 41 55,830 02-27-2019, 10:40 AM
Last Post: NicoD