The Retro Arena Public BETA is out!
(11-18-2019, 11:21 AM)Maxpako Wrote: Hi!

There's a new version 3.1.5 available: https://theretroarena.com/downloads/

I'm testing it to check what works and what not Smile

I saw this new version a few weeks back. Downloaded it but have yet to install it. If I have time this evening I'll try it.

Edit: I did try it and so far it works great. A Dreamcast game that didn't work on the previous version now does work.
Might have to check this out myself.
Difficult to find any info about the Rp64 release.
I’d b interested to know if Bluetooth was working and if it boots from emmc. Wonder if it has an inbuilt scraper also
(11-21-2019, 10:56 AM)Crnppscls Wrote: Might have to check this out myself.
I’d b interested to know if Bluetooth was working and if it boots from emmc. Wonder if it has an inbuilt scraper also

I don't know if it boots from emmc. For me the previous version did not, but I'm not sure what the problem was. I have it booting from a microsd card and the roms are on an emmc.

Not sure about bluetooth since I don't have the bluetooth module.

It does have an in-built scraper that works fine.
(11-21-2019, 02:34 PM)Pitcrawler Wrote:

I don't know if it boots from emmc. For me the previous version did not, but I'm not sure what the problem was. I have it booting from a microsd card and the roms are on an emmc.

Thanks for that. I might just go ahead and try it anyway. I noticed it has a port of amiberry, so i'm pretty much sold on it
(11-22-2019, 01:53 PM)Crnppscls Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 02:34 PM)Pitcrawler Wrote:

Thanks for that. I might just go ahead and try it anyway. I noticed it has a port of amiberry, so i'm pretty much sold on it

I'd love to try this image, but all of the domains seem dead. Anyone still have it or know where a copy is hosted?
Seems this link works https://archive.org/details/rp-64-the-ra....5.img.-7z

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RETRO GAMING BATOCERA LINUX + ROSHAMBO CASE - Tutoriel Fr TheMiniCakeTV 0 2,980 07-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Last Post: TheMiniCakeTV
Big Grin RETRO GAMING: UPDATED RECALBOX FOR THE RK3399 ROCKPRO64 Mrfixit2001 38 55,951 03-29-2020, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Crnppscls
  RETRO-GAMING: ANNOUNCING BETA RELEASE OF RECALBOX FOR THE ROCKPRO64 Mrfixit2001 28 28,971 02-22-2019, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Luke
  LibreELEC Beta image (04/01/2019) Luke 0 2,096 01-10-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Luke