New Forum
(05-28-2019, 01:46 AM)Luke Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 11:48 PM)Wizzard Wrote: Is it not possible to have the unread topics in bold like on that old forum? It is really very hard to recognize new and old threads.

Yea, good idea. Lets ask @fire219 Smile

It's still working its way into Cloudflare's cache for some parts of the world, but this should be implemented now. Smile
Community administrator and sysadmin for PINE64
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

Seems it is working now, thank you very much Smile
I'm not sure if this is missing or maybe it's there and I just don't see it. But when a thread had unread messages, there used to be a little icon I could click that would jump directly to the first unread message. I would definitly like to see that come back.
Tapatalk still not working. Looks like the plugin is not installed.
(05-31-2019, 08:56 PM)jsfrederick Wrote: Tapatalk still not working. Looks like the plugin is not installed.

You are almost correct -- it was installed, but not activated for reasons unknown.  Wink

Should be corrected now.

@psychedup I'm working on a solution...
(Translation: If something breaks on the website, forum, or chat network, I'm a good person to yell at about it)

(06-01-2019, 09:47 AM)fire219 Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 08:56 PM)jsfrederick Wrote: Tapatalk still not working. Looks like the plugin is not installed.

You are almost correct -- it was installed, but not activated for reasons unknown.  Wink

Should be corrected now.

Seems to be working again. I am reading this post with Tapatalk. Thank you.

Should be corrected now.

Ok, Thx.  Tapatalk does not make it easy to use their solution...

Still having an issue though.  When  I use my Tapatalk Mobile Client to view the forum, I get Forum sections/subsections ONLY, no actual messages.  Very weird...

All other forums I use with Tapatalk work fine. 

Using the Latest Tapatalk client on my iPhone. 

Let me know what additional details you need.

Thanks!
(06-02-2019, 08:52 AM)jsfrederick Wrote:

Should be corrected now.

Still having an issue though.  When  I use my Tapatalk Mobile Client to view the forum, I get Forum sections/subsections ONLY, no actual messages.  Very weird...

Thanks!

There is nothing wrong in the settings on the plugin, so not sure there's anything else I can do. 

To be honest, I thought Tapatalk was a completely dead and forgotten product until you mentioned it (and I never saw the point in it in the first place). Sure seems like other forums are giving up on it for greener pastures, too.

I may look into other measures of making the forum a little more pleasant on mobile.

One last thing I found today - you can happily attach .jpg images and have them properly display, but .png images just result in a broken image symbol.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(06-02-2019, 11:25 AM)fire219 Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:52 AM)jsfrederick Wrote:

Should be corrected now.

Thanks!

There is nothing wrong in the settings on the plugin, so not sure there's anything else I can do. 

To be honest, I thought Tapatalk was a completely dead and forgotten product until you mentioned it (and I never saw the point in it in the first place). Sure seems like other forums are giving up on it for greener pastures, too.

I may look into other measures of making the forum a little more pleasant on mobile.

Thanks!  Yeah, Tapatalk had gotten almost unusable.  Used to be a great solution, but not any more.

Their QC is just worthless and every new version introduces more bugs.

Thanks for trying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Restructuring pineadmin 0 3,265 03-20-2017, 09:33 AM
Last Post: pineadmin