Tried install openhabian
I tried to install openhabian on my pine64. With the original image (PineInstaller and website), it boot up but the papaerUI and all other stuff dont work. With the github repo and an own created images it doesn´t boot up. Can sameone help me?
(01-27-2019, 02:06 PM)Truglio Wrote: I tried to install openhabian on my pine64. With the original image (PineInstaller and website), it boot up but the papaerUI and all other stuff dont work. With the github repo and an own created images it doesn´t boot up. Can sameone help me?

You can explore at openHAB forum due to the openHAB image provided by openHAB.
(01-27-2019, 02:06 PM)Truglio Wrote: I tried to install openhabian on my pine64. With the original image (PineInstaller and website), it boot up but the papaerUI and all other stuff dont work. With the github repo and an own created images it doesn´t boot up. Can sameone help me?

Although this is a veeeery old thread...

Please install the current standard image of pine64 (based on debian or ubuntu).
Afterwards install git, clone the openhabian repository (like described in openHAB documentation), create links to the tools and execute openhabian-config. Install all stuff through openhabian-config, done...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OpenHABian install failing Prince3121 1 3,875 08-16-2018, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Prince3121
  openHABian for pine64 available dmcwhinnie 5 12,199 12-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: pineadmin