Detailed NAS Case assembly (ameriDroid)
(04-25-2019, 01:11 AM)Luke Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 03:16 PM)g_t_j Wrote: Does anyone know if 4 HDDs (2 x 3.5 + 2 x 2.5) can be fitted in the case?

It can. You just need to figure out how to power 4 drives. Also (I am stating the obvious) you need a PCIe SATA adapter with 4 ports which would work.

Hm... yes you're right. Somehow I was under the impression there are 4 inputs on that PCIe card. (I'm still waiting for my order)

I guess if there a HAT providing 2 x USB 3.0 inputs, the above build would have been doable!
Hello, quite new on the forum and I looking into buying a rockpro to hos a relisio.
Instead of HDD I want to Use SSD and therefore the ROCKPro64 PCI-e X4 to M.2/NGFF NVMe SSD Interface Card

would it fit in the NAS box? I would assume so but just wanted to have confirmation prior to ordering one.

thanks!
(08-10-2019, 06:49 AM)vorondil Wrote: Hello, quite new on the forum and I looking into buying a rockpro to hos a relisio.
Instead of HDD  I want to Use SSD and therefore the ROCKPro64 PCI-e X4 to M.2/NGFF NVMe SSD Interface Card

would it fit in the NAS box? I would assume so but just wanted to have confirmation prior to ordering one.

thanks!

should fit, you can only install one NVMe SSD.