Can't get it to start up
(04-18-2016, 08:39 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: I Best Buy I'm sure don't sell fakes.
2. Board gets the card, power and monitor with LAN all connected.

Best Buy does sell fake cards since no retailer can prevent this: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?t...58#pid4458

And by connecting LAN on the 1st boot with an Android image you ensure that it will never boot up: See N°6 on my list: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=514
(04-19-2016, 10:58 AM)tkaiser Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 08:39 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: I Best Buy I'm sure don't sell fakes.
2. Board gets the card, power and monitor with LAN all connected.

Best Buy does sell fake cards since no retailer can prevent this: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?t...58#pid4458

And by connecting LAN on the 1st boot with an Android image you ensure that it will never boot up: See N°6 on my list: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=514

It's not a fake card. It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 

IT'S BEEN FUCKING CHECKED! 

Get off my ass about this card thing and help me with the issue. I GET THAT IT MIGHT NOT LIKE MY MONITOR, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE BOARD DOESN'T WORK.
(04-19-2016, 01:30 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: Get off my ass about this card thing and help me with the issue. I GET THAT IT MIGHT NOT LIKE MY MONITOR, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE BOARD DOESN'T WORK.

If you need a monitor to figure out why your board does not work you are doing it wrong. Get a UART tty and come back when you posted a full boot log.
(04-19-2016, 01:30 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: I GET THAT IT MIGHT NOT LIKE MY MONITOR, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE BOARD DOESN'T WORK.

Ok, this is now the 3rd time that the same person writes the same in the same thread: Connecting Ethernet when trying to boot an Android or RemixOS image the 1st time will result in the board not booting. Smile

I tested that myself though I'm not interested in Android/RemixOS as at all just to collect/verify all known showstoppers, wrote a small article about that gets happily ignored even when people like you are sent directly to it. So much fun Smile

EDIT: Glad it worked, issue is resolved: 

Could be your monitor then, if you like Wink Have you tried any other different screens?
(04-19-2016, 01:30 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: It's not a fake card. It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 
It's been checked. 

IT'S BEEN FUCKING CHECKED! 

Get off my ass about this card thing and help me with the issue. I GET THAT IT MIGHT NOT LIKE MY MONITOR, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE BOARD DOESN'T WORK.

There is no need to get loud and personal. You never posted the information what you exactly did before and whether you followed the former advice.
If your car isnt starting, do you just post: My car isnt starting?
Do you really believe someone can start it from remote or give you any advice about it, if you do not give further info, just saying: I have a V48 engine laying here, but the car is not starting?

So lets get back to 'normal' and if you provide proper info, i'm sure everybody here still will help you.

Gesendet von meinem K00L mit Tapatalk
Still a linux newbie with several EEE-PCs, PI's, LattePanda and some Desktops/Laptops running Win10. Now also proudly using Pine64+ 2GB and gigabit LAN
I can't get passed this screen after using a Samsung 16gb Evo card and flashing it with Phoenix lollipop from the Pine 64. Also ordered a 2.4amp power supply. I almost feel like I should just buy a Rpi3 and be done. Anybody know what's up?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
(04-19-2016, 04:11 PM)trevor.ribal Wrote: I almost feel like I should just buy a Rpi3 and be done. Anybody know what's up?

i'm thinking this as well
(04-23-2016, 01:39 PM)cplr Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 04:11 PM)trevor.ribal Wrote: I almost feel like I should just buy a Rpi3 and be done. Anybody know what's up?

i'm thinking this as well

I'll give you a brief summary.

We all invested in a KS project, that had great marketing with technical people we though should be trustable. Those of us familiar with the hardware thought some of the promises surprising but invested anyway. 

Delivery on what they promised has been delayed on all fronts. The OS's are barely working, CEC that was promised isnt there, no accelerated video, HDMI supports only one mode. And we have what seems to be just one person getting use the information we need tllim. Totally unacceptable, but the unfortunate truth about some KS, lots of flashy presentation and what you get, well it aint what was promised. 

So you are in for a bumpy ride. Sit still and wait or bail, or grab a keyboard and help code where it can be useful.
Having the same issue as OP. Looks like something is not right with the board itself. What is Pine64's response on this one?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Session fails to fully start after unexpected power off during initial upgrade Avron 0 1,877 03-18-2021, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Avron
  Where do I start? dhewko 6 7,627 06-16-2016, 03:55 AM
Last Post: dhewko
  Start-Up Advice irobot 1 3,612 05-16-2016, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Luke