Content Control
Team, 

Trying to load apps on the google play store and keep getting a warning for "Error: Your Content Filtering Level does not allow you to purchase this item." .... The app I am attempting to DL, Amazon Video. Running > Android 6.0 (HDMI Video Output) [20170112 v2.0.1]. I have relaxed all User Controls in settings, and no change to the "Error". 

Little help on how to remove this control. Thank you,
Ted
(07-07-2018, 01:22 PM)teddyj Wrote: Team, 

Trying to load apps on the google play store and keep getting a warning for "Error: Your Content Filtering Level does not allow you to purchase this item." .... The app I am attempting to DL, Amazon Video. Running > Android 6.0 (HDMI Video Output) [20170112 v2.0.1]. I have relaxed all User Controls in settings, and no change to the "Error". 

Little help on how to remove this control. Thank you,
Ted

First time knowing about this issue and hearing that Google recently tighten Google Play store and not sure whether this is related.

You can try out the ayufan community Android build and check whether works: http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A6...ndroid_7.x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I cannot see the administrator panel in Control Centre alexyia 2 4,957 07-06-2018, 06:11 AM
Last Post: alexyia