Librelec
i can't bouilding a sd card with librelec: i need help
Hello,

if you tell us what you doing and why you think it is not working, we can help you.

Buf if you only say "its not working" we cant help you Smile
ok.
when i open the image in the installer pine64 gives error -> 'The archive image should contain one and only one top image file'.

This is the error
Thanks
- Where did you download the Image ?
- Did you try to dowload it again (maybe error while downloading?)

If the image is one from the selectable try to download the image manuell and flash it with ETCHER /Pine64 installer on the SD card
(06-08-2018, 04:32 PM)Auggoncalves Wrote: when i open the image in the installer pine64 gives error -> 'The archive image should contain one and only one top image file'.

You need to extract the img file from the archive, etcher (pine64 installer) won't deal with archives with more than one file.
(06-08-2018, 07:09 PM)evilbunny Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 04:32 PM)Auggoncalves Wrote: when i open the image in the installer pine64 gives error -> 'The archive image should contain one and only one top image file'.

You need to extract the img file from the archive, etcher (pine64 installer) won't deal with archives with more than one file.

The image is a zip file.
you need to unzip it, in there should be a file with the ending ".img" if there is no file with the ending ".img" you maybe just downloaded the source code.

As i asked bevore " Where did you download the Image ?"

If you doint give us informations / or just so little we can't realy help you.

because our glass balls are broken Wink
i resolved my problem but in the first test are unstabel..
I have the same problem. I got my new Rock64 yesterday. I've installed two images for LibreElec both for v18 and both unstable.

Can anyone kindly provide for me/us a link for version 17.6 Kryton for the Rock64. Does it still exist??Did it ever?
(06-10-2018, 09:18 AM)Frogmella Wrote: Can anyone kindly provide for me/us a link for version 17.6 Kryton for the Rock64. Does it still exist??Did it ever?
No such thing exists. LibreELEC developers anticipated that stable Linux kernel/driver support for Rock64 would not arrive sooner than stable Leia, so they didn't bother dealing with Krypton in the first place. Leia nightlies run pretty well on Win64 PC and RPi3, so it's mostly about Rock64 hardware OS adaptions. A LE nightly from last week runs best for me so far. I don't have the *.img.gz any more, but you can drop this TAR into the .update folder of an existing installation and reboot. (Stop playback before switching to another one.) The Kwiboo builds seem somewhat superior (i.e. DVB-T2) over the 'official' nightlies, but they disable my inputstream addons.