What is "Warning Level: 0%" ?
Just find it on top right corner of every post I posted.  Am I warned?  For what?  (I checked couple of other posts, it is not a standard, i.e. not from standard template.)

As I make post only in this channel, so I ask here too.

Did I offend anybody before?  I will apologize personally to him/her.  Please let me know where I did that so that I can know what mistake I made and avoid in future.  Sorry for my poor English first, it is not my mother tongue.

Or, is it because I leaked my frustrating problem solving experience with rock64 when I explained those steps I had struggled before?

Or, is it because I mentioned that I don't have the skill of a developer?

Huh
(06-04-2018, 09:49 PM)cooker Wrote: Just find it on top right corner of every post I posted.  Am I warned?  For what?  (I checked couple of other posts, it is not a standard, i.e. not from standard template.

Huh

Ignore it. It is part of the standard template, but is probably sub-forum specific, so doesn't appear everywhere. You have not had any warnings placed on your profile at any time. If you had upset anyone, you'd know, as you would receive a PM politely telling you to shut up and behave along with a warning strike. Wink Big Grin 

Feel free to continue to  post about your frustrating problem solving experiences... feedback is feedback, and hopefully it will help not just you but also someone else also in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb MPP+DRM: low level API for video codecs and display (also 4k UHD+HDR+HLG) mcerveny 0 2,976 01-27-2018, 11:23 AM
Last Post: mcerveny