Everything runs very well
Thumbs Up 
[Image: rock64_04.jpg]

Hi everybody!

My first rock64 headless server runs very ok. I installed a 4cm cooler fan and improved the temp in -12ºC approx. Is very silent. An additional external SATAIII to USB 3.0 disk is connected, works as a NAS in my LAN.

I installed Debian 9.4 Stretch minimal (ayufan) on the eMMC and configured it with:
  • ufw & fail2ban
  • nfs & samba 4.5.12
  • pi-hole 3.3.1
  • lighttpd 1.4,45 & certbot & letsencrypt
  • icecast 2.4.2 & ezstream
  • mariaDB 10.1.26 & phpmyadmin
  • nextcloud 13.0.2
  • transmission-daemon
  • minidlna
  • subsonic 6.1.3
Everything worked. Rock64 is the real pi killer Smile) The performance over smb is 75MB/sg. of average, great!!

Very thanks to the all develop team. And to the Pine64 manufacturer, of course. It´s a great job for an ARM motherboard.

Later!
Thank you for posting. Its nice to see someone who did not encounter issues take the time to post once in a while Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(05-11-2018, 06:48 AM)ipereda Wrote: [Image: rock64_04.jpg]

Hi everybody!

My first rock64 headless server runs very ok. I installed a 4cm cooler fan and improved the temp in -12ºC approx. Is very silent. An additional external SATAIII to USB 3.0 disk is connected, works as a NAS in my LAN.

I installed Debian 9.4 Stretch minimal (ayufan) on the eMMC and configured it with:
  • ufw & fail2ban
  • nfs & samba 4.5.12
  • pi-hole 3.3.1
  • lighttpd 1.4,45 & certbot & letsencrypt
  • icecast 2.4.2 & ezstream
  • mariaDB 10.1.26 & phpmyadmin
  • nextcloud 13.0.2
  • transmission-daemon
  • minidlna
  • subsonic 6.1.3
Everything worked. Rock64 is the real pi killer Smile) The performance over smb is 75MB/sg. of average, great!!

Very thanks to the all develop team. And to the Pine64 manufacturer, of course. It´s a great job for an ARM motherboard.

Later!

Nice.  Is Debian 9.4 Stretch minimal (ayufan) everyone's preferred image for a NAS and what others if any did you try?
Personally I really like the OMV 4 image
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter