SanDisk 16 gig, Good to Use?
Question 
Hi All, I just bought 2, 16 gig SanDisk SD-Cards and neither of them will load any Pine64 distros. I used both the "Pine64 installer and "Applepi-Baker" and got error message on both.  Can someone tell me if I am using the wrong chips or what I am doing incorrectly?  Always worked for me in the past.  My current chip got corrupted.
Huh
Thanks in Advance,

Brad Hansen
(04-13-2018, 12:16 PM)Punkyclown Wrote: Hi All, I just bought 2, 16 gig SanDisk SD-Cards and neither of them will load any Pine64 distros. I used both the "Pine64 installer and "Applepi-Baker" and got error message on both.  Can someone tell me if I am using the wrong chips or what I am doing incorrectly?  Always worked for me in the past.  My current chip got corrupted.
Huh
Thanks in Advance,

Brad Hansen

The SanDisk class-10 or UHS-1 microSD should be good to use unless the cards are fake. You can use F3 utility to check out your microSD card. here is the link: http://oss.digirati.com.br/f3/
As tl said, try the f3 tools to run a read/write test (f3probe does it in one command and should be the fastest option). However, if the pine64 installer is failing on either the write or the verification, then you've probably got duds and should make sure you get a refund for them!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First experiences with the Pine64 2GB + Wifi/BT module: looks good! rookieone 5 7,079 06-24-2016, 03:56 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
Big Grin My Desktop Good Morning from Rochester MN MarkHaysHarris777 7 6,452 06-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Luke