Minimum search term length?
What's up with a minimum search term length of 4 characters? Given the common use of TLAs (three letter acronyms) in the tech industry, it's not that wise.

I would like to search for "USB", to see all USB-related posts, without having to worry about whether someone typed "USB2", "USB3", "USB 3" "USB three"...
(12-21-2015, 10:06 AM)ronhd Wrote: What's up with a minimum search term length of 4 characters? Given the common use of TLAs (three letter acronyms) in the tech industry, it's not that wise.

I would like to search for "USB", to see all USB-related posts, without having to worry about whether someone typed "USB2", "USB3", "USB 3" "USB three"...

(12-21-2015, 10:06 AM)ronhd Wrote: What's up with a minimum search term length of 4 characters? Given the common use of TLAs (three letter acronyms) in the tech industry, it's not that wise.

I will check with forum builder whether able to improve on the search term.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry, but you can only perform one search every 30 seconds. tampadave 7 7,335 10-17-2016, 07:22 AM
Last Post: dkryder