where is uEnv.txt
Hi there, 
I have an original Pine A64 (in fact I'm typing this from it) and I'm running the Android 7.1 community image, but at present I can only get it to work with an external display. (The LCD definately works as a android 5.1.1 (LCD Video Output) works fine.) 

Again according to the wiki, I should be able to use uEnv.txt to enable the LCD, however I cannot figure out where uEnv.txt is. I tried searching the file manager, but I couldn't see it. 
If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great!
By enabling hidden files and root explorer. I found it, it's in/bootloader for anyone else looking.
(02-17-2018, 07:42 AM)abba2566 Wrote: By enabling hidden files and root explorer. I found it, it's in/bootloader for anyone else looking.

Hello

I cant find the uEnv.txt in the pc or in the pine64 running android using root explorer and going to Bootloader...

what should I do?
(03-21-2018, 06:17 PM)abrmx Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 07:42 AM)abba2566 Wrote: By enabling hidden files and root explorer. I found it, it's in/bootloader for anyone else looking.

Hello

I cant find the uEnv.txt in the pc or in the pine64 running android using root explorer and going to Bootloader...

what should I do?

You can just mount the /boot partition on a PC and edit uEnv from there.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter