Purchase wifi/bluetooth board & plexiglass case?
Information 
hello all,

i recently received my Pine A64+ board and am on my way to flashing a Micro SD Card and getting started. i'm very excited by all this.

however, i now notice i probably could have ordered the combo wifi 802.11b/g/n & bluetooth daughter board that connects to the Pine A64+ board, as well as getting the clear plexiglass case for it.

these items were probably available when i purchased and made my pledge with kickstarter, but in my excitement, i probably didn't notice and just purchased the board. so, my bad here, just trying to rectify it now.

so i went to the link they gave me for the backerkit site set up for handling the pledges, purchasing and shipping for the Pine A64 project (https://pine64.backerkit.com/backer/review). i've tried looking around at that site, and at the main pine64.com site, and can't find any links to purchase the wifi/bluetooth board, the plexiglass case, or any other accessories separately. 

does anyone have the URL link or links to purchase these accessories through the official Pine64 or Backerkit channels, please? thank you in advance for any help.

best,

—  faddah
     portland, oregon, u.s.a.
(04-03-2016, 02:15 PM)faddah Wrote: hello all,

i recently received my Pine A64+ board and am on my way to flashing a Micro SD Card and getting started. i'm very excited by all this.

however, i now notice i probably could have ordered the combo wifi 802.11b/g/n & bluetooth daughter board that connects to the Pine A64+ board, as well as getting the clear plexiglass case for it.

these items were probably available when i purchased and made my pledge with kickstarter, but in my excitement, i probably didn't notice and just purchased the board. so, my bad here, just trying to rectify it now.

so i went to the link they gave me for the backerkit site set up for handling the pledges, purchasing and shipping for the Pine A64 project (https://pine64.backerkit.com/backer/review). i've tried looking around at that site, and at the main pine64.com site, and can't find any links to purchase the wifi/bluetooth board, the plexiglass case, or any other accessories separately. 

does anyone have the URL link or links to purchase these accessories through the official Pine64 or Backerkit channels, please? thank you in advance for any help.

best,

—  faddah
     portland, oregon, u.s.a.

We will open up the store in mid April once starts clearing up the backer shipment.
(04-03-2016, 02:33 PM)tllim Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 02:15 PM)faddah Wrote: hello all,

best,

—  faddah
     portland, oregon, u.s.a.

We will open up the store in mid April once starts clearing up the backer shipment.

ok, i will look for that in a couple of weeks. it woukd be nice if there were an anouncment about such on your latest news on the site, twitter, facebook, etc.  other than that, i am happy.

best,

—  faddah
     portland, oregon, u.s.a.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOQUARTZ Compute module W does not fit Raspberry Pi CM4 dev board ihab 0 1,481 10-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: ihab
  Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for PINE64, Model: Sopine A64 lamson 0 1,701 08-24-2021, 08:17 AM
Last Post: lamson
  No WIFI network discovery in any manjaro installation (but works on fedora) pineitup 1 2,827 02-02-2021, 12:13 AM
Last Post: PineSupporter
  First purchase NewNiemago 5 6,994 01-16-2021, 10:14 PM
Last Post: pinusdensiflora
  Pre-purchase questions (and an apology/plead) mayorchief 0 2,224 08-23-2020, 11:30 PM
Last Post: mayorchief
  Cannot charge and NO Wifi? jiapei100 3 5,362 06-27-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: jiapei100
Bug WiFi enabled but refuses to connect cardboardmaster 6 7,617 06-02-2020, 11:56 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  WiFi issues Pinebook Pro sunnystormy 6 8,858 05-28-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Luke
  wifi issues george2524 9 10,571 06-13-2019, 04:25 PM
Last Post: evilbunny
  Install OS on RAID1 thanks to dual SATA board? Thatoo 12 15,165 05-15-2019, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Thatoo