Everytime I go away from my Rock and come back later my TV shows "No Signal"
Hello,

I am currently using the ayufan AndroidTV OS and previously was using the Raybuntu LibreElec build. I am experiencing the same issue on both OS. I am only using the Rock64 for Kodi. Whenever I am done watching something and I come back to it later, my TV always without fail says that there is no signal. I am under the assumption that it has crashed so I just press the reset button to get it back on.

I'm wondering though, is the Rock putting itself into some kind of suspend/sleep state? If so is there a way for me to disable this function so I don't have to press the power button every time I want to use it?

Thanks for any help!
you should spend some time getting familiar with the options settings as well as the o/s function settings. you would gain a better understanding of how to control the o/s and be better able to setup the o/s to as close to your specifications as possible, and learn what options are available to you.
(12-10-2017, 05:20 PM)dkryder Wrote: you should spend some time getting familiar with the options settings as well as the o/s function settings. you would gain a better understanding of how to control the o/s and be better able to setup the o/s to as close to your specifications as possible, and learn what options are available to you.

Okay so what you are saying is this is a feature of the OS and not the system crashing? Because I’m not sure.

I did go into the settings on android and it is set to sleep “Never”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rock with android runing too slow locklamora 9 10,054 01-25-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Luke
  Does “0.2.14: jenkins-android-7.1-rock-64-69” support wifi? fbms 5 6,729 10-18-2017, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Guy the IT Guy