Most stable OS for Kodi on Rock64?
I downloaded the Netflix APK directly from the Netflix website, but when you install the application this is no showed on the main screen , you need go to. Settings , application and open Netflix from there .

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
currently i do not find well working linux distrib.
- Debian + Ubuntu are not OK at all
- Android : not useful
- ubuntu minimal.. it is ok
ayufan is building the first bionic image with numerous fixes. Those fixes will also be backported to xenial.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(12-04-2017, 11:21 AM)cristobalhdez Wrote: I have my rock64 (4gb) running android tv (ayudan) and I installed kodi and vlc and works very well.
Also, I installed Netflix (via apk) and works great.
My main inconvenience is the Bluetooth support.
I have a Bluetooth dongle that works on Linux but doesn't work on Android.

Hello, Netflix still working in Android TV on Rock64 ? what version should I download?

I tried with Android 7.1 rooted and not work due DRM and now Android TV and neither work: it says "Blocked" in a blank screen .
(03-10-2018, 11:06 AM)lupa18 Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 11:21 AM)cristobalhdez Wrote: I have my rock64 (4gb) running android tv (ayudan) and I installed kodi and vlc and works very well.
Also, I installed Netflix (via apk) and works great.
My main inconvenience is the Bluetooth support.
I have a Bluetooth dongle that works on Linux but doesn't work on Android.

Hello, Netflix still working in Android TV on Rock64 ? what version should I download?

I tried with Android 7.1 rooted and not work due DRM and now Android TV and neither work: it says "Blocked" in a blank screen .
I didn't used for long time, I'm a bit disappointed about the software side support for this, I bought it for play retro games or for Linux testing.
Responding your question, I download the Netflix APK directly from Netflix and it's works without issues. I was using the Android TV version of ayufan

Hey guys,

I got a Rock64 yesterday. My major purpose is to play HD videos. I have tried Android and LibreElec to run Kodi. I am disappointing. When I tried to passthrough audio to Dennon amplify. It Just got noise. Is there any os or app can work with audio passthrough when play HD video?
(07-09-2018, 06:55 AM)levinliaw Wrote: Hey guys,

I got a Rock64 yesterday. My major purpose is to play HD videos. I have tried Android and LibreElec to run Kodi. I am disappointing. When I tried to passthrough audio to Dennon amplify. It Just got noise. Is there any os or app can work with audio passthrough when play HD video?

Passthrough works on both Android (stock and community) and LE -- so perhaps you didn't set up something right?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(07-09-2018, 01:02 PM)Luke Wrote:

Passthrough works on both Android (stock and community) and LE -- so perhaps you didn't set up something right?

Thanks a lot for your concern. Finally I success passthrough on Android platform Heart . It must change the Android system sound setting to HDMI. But on LibreElec platform. The only way to change passthroug setting is in kodi itself. But it still output noise. Are there something I need to change setting
(07-10-2018, 02:32 AM)levinliaw Wrote:

Thanks a lot for your concern. Finally I success passthrough on Android platform Heart . It must change the Android system sound setting to HDMI. But on LibreElec platform. The only way to change passthroug setting is in kodi itself. But it still output noise. Are there something I need to change setting
When enable passthru, this means raw audio digital data will pass to your amplifier. If your amplifier not able to handle the particular audio format decode, then there is noise or mute output. Please advise which audio format that you passthru and having noise? Make sure your amplifier support that audio format.
(07-14-2018, 11:58 AM)tllim Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 02:32 AM)levinliaw Wrote:

When enable passthru, this means raw audio digital data will pass to your amplifier. If your amplifier not able to handle the particular audio format decode, then there is noise or mute output. Please advise which audio format that you passthru and having noise? Make sure your amplifier support that audio format.
I am very sure my Denon SVR-S510BT amplifier can decode the audio format of movie I won. Because it works well both on PC Win10 platform and Rock64 Android & android TV with Kodi. All setting is the same in Kodi but Libreelec Kodi just got noise. I have almost tried every published version including nightly version. I review all thread on Libreelec Rockchip Forum. It seems that hdmi passthrough is a known issue on LE. Is there anyone who success hdmi passthrough on LE os? Just tell me which LE version You use, or I won’t waste my time on LE. Although LE is a good OS on Rock64 stable and very fast boot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock64 No Audio @ Debian 12 dmitrymyadzelets 1 114 03-18-2024, 06:56 AM
Last Post: diederik
  Rock64 bricked shawwwn 7 5,452 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 won't boot luminosity7 10 3,864 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM
  Rock64 doesn't boot dstallmo 1 255 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
  How well does Rock64 deal with HDR and Atmos on Kodi? drvlikhell 3 1,771 04-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  OpenWRT on the Rock64 CanadianBacon 12 7,793 04-24-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: arunkhan
  Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet. EDited 3 3,399 01-17-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Flagtrax
  ROCK64 v3 can it boot from USB? Tsagualsa 4 1,974 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Macgyver
  rock64 v3 spiflash Macgyver 0 703 11-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Macgyver
  my rock64 dosen't work rookie_267 0 907 10-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: rookie_267