Coming back from sleep
Does anybody know why Rock64 does not come back from sleep when pressing button on remote? It does only sometimes but success rate is 1:20.
(10-06-2017, 07:13 AM)roberthr Wrote: Does anybody know why Rock64 does not come back from sleep when pressing button on remote? It does only sometimes but success rate is 1:20.

Using which OS ?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(10-06-2017, 09:55 AM)Luke Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 07:13 AM)roberthr Wrote: Does anybody know why Rock64 does not come back from sleep when pressing button on remote? It does only sometimes but success rate is 1:20.

Using which OS ?

Android TV
Works for me using an airmouse with USB dongle. Are you using an IR remote ?

(10-06-2017, 09:57 AM)Luke Wrote: Works for me using an airmouse with USB dongle. Are you using an IR remote ?

Yes, IR remote.
Just tried this very moment as I happen to have one on hand - no issues. For reference I am using the stock Pine IR remote

Edit: also, which Android build ? not that it should matter ...

(10-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Luke Wrote: Just tried this very moment as I happen to have one on hand - no issues. For reference I am using the stock Pine IR remote

I'm also using the same remote. I ordered it with Rock64. I used this Android TV build: https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/android-7.1/releases/

As I said, it works only sometimes, but most of the time it does nothing.
(10-08-2017, 11:45 AM)roberthr Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 10:07 AM)Luke Wrote: Just tried this very moment as I happen to have one on hand - no issues. For reference I am using the stock Pine IR remote

I'm also using the same remote. I ordered it with Rock64. I used this Android TV build: https://github.com/ayufan-rock64/android-7.1/releases/

As I said, it works only sometimes, but most of the time it does nothing.

Same setup here - except I am running an older image, don't quite remember which one exactly (think it may be 0.3.4). Perhaps there is something interfering with the IR signal ?

Seems like a newer version than the one I am running introduced some resume error - a new Android build was just released with the following in the changelog: 
  • 0.3.8: Fix suspend/resume,

Oh thanks! Will try it. Is it possible to just update (and how) installation or do I have to reflash SD again with new image?
(10-11-2017, 12:31 PM)roberthr Wrote: Oh thanks! Will try it. Is it possible to just update (and how) installation or do I have to reflash SD again with new image?

Don't think there is an update script (especially running from SD) - Unless you have a good reason Id just reflash and call it a day.