LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs
(02-09-2018, 02:35 PM)Luke Wrote: Hey, not sure if this is new in v23 but when trying to install various add-ons I'm getting 'os.libreelec.tv unavailable'. I currently have no way of going back to v22 and checking if this is new or not.

This is perfectly normal and no error. The add-on is included in every build. Just ignore this warning.
I'm still getting this while watching movies through LibreELEC:
Code:
LibreELEC kernel: rockchip-pm-domain ff100000.syscon:power-controller: failed to get ack on domain 'pd_video', val=0x0

Do anyone get the same error?
I am not able to test the latest version right now cause my rock is running important stuff. Can someone test if moonlight-embedded works/exists?
Pretty sure it wont work as there currently is a problem with latest Geforce Experience (you can connect but get black screen).
but if you could go so far as to connect, I would be a happy man as installing an older version of GFE would then make it work I guess Big Grin (confirmed on RPI3)
Any new LibreELEC version since RK support was merged into the main repository?
Also how to add Inputstream addon support and widevine library file correctly if it's missing and you build LibreELEC yourself?
I see Raybuntu has a leia24 build up - anyone tried it yet ?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(03-11-2018, 02:10 PM)Luke Wrote: I see Raybuntu has a leia24 build up - anyone tried it yet ?

Yes. Updated from leia21 and I couldn't [re-]install addons from the RB repo nor local zip files. After flashing and more or less replaying the previous /storage, TV had stopped working (no connection between TvHeadend and hts client?). While watching Netflix, Kodi crashed/restarted every five to ten minutes (not storing the current position, of course). So I've downgraded back to leia21 for the weekend at least.
 Some simple multi-boot solution would be nice for testing. Like: Transferring SD-Installations to additional EMMC partitions, and choosing between the latter by fiddling with some config.txt file before rebooting. Is that possible yet?
LibreELEC-rock64.arm-rb-leia24, Neither update nor fresh install. show me wrong PC value,
(03-11-2018, 02:49 PM)LeoD Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 02:10 PM)Luke Wrote: I see Raybuntu has a leia24 build up - anyone tried it yet ?

Yes. Updated from leia21 and I couldn't [re-]install addons from the RB repo nor local zip files. After flashing and more or less replaying the previous /storage, TV had stopped working (no connection between TvHeadend and hts client?). While watching Netflix, Kodi crashed/restarted every five to ten minutes (not storing the current position, of course). So I've downgraded back to leia21 for the weekend at least.
 Some simple multi-boot solution would be nice for testing. Like: Transferring SD-Installations to additional EMMC partitions, and choosing between the latter by fiddling with some config.txt file before rebooting. Is that possible yet?

Thanks. Its easy enough just to flash a SD card with the new image for testing while keeping a working version on a separate SD or eMMC.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

i just tried your r24 on my rock64, after their partition resize it restart and drops a lot of kernel panics on boot, i need to unplug and plug again the power, after that it works fine apparently but i cant make my tp-link t4uhp dual band wifi to work (it have the exact same chipset as the one you guys sell on your store here: rtl8812au) but i dont even have a remote idea of where to start...

Wired works fine so i can maybe download stuff but i have no idea where to start as this distro have no apt-get for a start, any guide/tips is greatly appreciated...

EDIT: forgot to add that i did this test on a spare SD card i had around and its still there waiting, i can do any test without much fear of screwing it because my main card is working perfectly (with ayufan ubuntu minimal tho, i want to jump to any tuned kodi build)
(03-13-2018, 05:33 PM)Trash_Can_Man Wrote: i just tried your r24 on my rock64, after their partition resize it restart and drops a lot of kernel panics on boot, i need to unplug and plug again the power, after that it works fine apparently but i cant make my tp-link t4uhp dual band wifi to work (it have the exact same chipset as the one you guys sell on your store here: rtl8812au) but i dont even have a remote idea of where to start...

Wired works fine so i can maybe download stuff but i have no idea where to start as this distro have no apt-get for a start, any guide/tips is greatly appreciated...

EDIT: forgot to add that i did this test on a spare SD card i had around and its still there waiting, i can do any test without much fear of screwing it because my main card is working perfectly (with ayufan ubuntu minimal tho, i want to jump to any tuned kodi build)

Follow up to this:
Its a device ID problem apparently, im no expert on linux stuff but google allways gives you tips about stuff and the module is there, i can force load it but it say "used by: 0", and when i check the modules.alias file there is the 2357:010D (wich is allmost the same card exept with less power) but there is no 2357:010F, the chipset (and driver i assume) is the same if you look at this and this...but the libreelec OS itself is locked and im not sure if i can edit stuff without recompiling...any help is totally appreciated...

Going deeper:
i found this: https://sites.google.com/site/andreierde...shfs-howto is that still current and works? seems like a very annoying proccess so i might ask first, all my assumptions are correct and editing that file and adding a line with the correct id causes the module to be linked to the device and this MAY solve my problem or am i totally barking at the wrong tree here?

Taking a detour on the subect maybe:
looking at https://lwn.net/Articles/143397/ seems like i can link a driver to a device (so kinda the opposite of what i was looking before but working the same, i guess) but: 
a) its to late and my head is about to explode (tho i love to learn new things even the brain gets tired) 
b) again im not sure if im barking at the right tree or if that solution is even permanent, seems like its lost on any reboot
c) im also not sure how to use that but again, its to late and im starting to even confuse numbers with letter, gonna try again tomorrow if i have time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Libreelec nfs shares nberg@xs4all.nl 0 627 11-11-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: nberg@xs4all.nl
  Linux 5.15 Kernel - openSuse mark1250 0 1,243 12-02-2021, 04:36 PM
Last Post: mark1250
  Security Patches for the Kernel kwinz 9 6,559 10-22-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kwinz
  Debian kernel stuck at 4.4.167 Enig123 5 5,490 12-29-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: kwinz
  Arch Linux Arm --> Kernel 5.8 breaks installation as365n4 12 11,995 08-31-2020, 01:41 AM
Last Post: as365n4
  mainline kernel sound support Openwrt lucize 2 3,993 05-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: PakoSt
  5.3 kernel support? csrf 5 6,942 04-18-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: CameronNemo
  Help troubleshooting kernel panic gabrielfin 3 4,546 03-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Last Post: gabrielfin
  need a dts file to set some pins as pulldown interrupts in kernel using a DTO dkebler 0 1,971 02-05-2020, 10:58 PM
Last Post: dkebler
  Any advantages to using the mainline kernel dkebler 0 2,081 11-16-2019, 12:17 PM
Last Post: dkebler