Rdp client
Hello

Has someone installed  a RDP Client?

Thanks
(08-08-2017, 03:55 PM)abrmx Wrote: Has someone installed  a RDP Client?

I seriously doubt it;  

... you could try Remmina |xenial  search for packages with:

sudo apt search remmina
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
And maybe someone can recommend something for mac host connection? I'm looking to solution like team viewer where it will be possible to connect to home mac via internet
(08-08-2017, 04:16 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:

I seriously doubt it;  

sudo apt search remmina

Hello

I didnt find it, I compile thr Remmina, but I doesnt have the rdp module. Tomorrow I will try to install the RDP module. Why is too hard???? =(
(08-08-2017, 04:38 PM)shirman Wrote: And maybe someone can recommend something for mac host connection? I'm looking to solution like team viewer where it will be possible to connect to home mac via internet

I seem to remember seeing another post about RDP on the pinebook... someone was talking about using the pinebook as a thin client, and connecting to some Windows 7 virtual machines, etc. Maybe do a search of the forum and see if you find anything Wink
I just did the following:

sudo apt update
sudo apt install remmina

it installed the remmina package, including the rdp and vnc plugins

I started the program from the Internet group on the menu, made sure it was using RDP, entered the ip of my Win box, and it worked right away.

It didn't work at first when I went to my Mac using VNC protocol.  What you have to do is set the connection to 15-bit High Color.  You can't do this from the quick-connect, you have to click New and make a server entry and then you will have the color depth option.

- Brent -
(08-08-2017, 06:04 PM)abrmx Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 04:16 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:

I seriously doubt it;  

sudo apt search remmina

Hello

I didnt find it, I compile thr Remmina, but I doesnt have the rdp module. Tomorrow I will try to install the RDP module. Why is too hard???? =(

Try:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install remmina
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
if you just want rdp, skip remmina and its pluginsanity...try rdesktop:

sudo apt update && sudo apt install rdesktop
rdesktop 192.168.x.x
I'm using remmina since years, and I'm much happy with it ...
(08-11-2017, 06:43 PM)martinayotte Wrote: I'm using remmina since years, and I'm much happy with it ...

Same. I find it the simpliest and most conveniant on Linux. Works well on the Pinebook too...
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter