Rebooting loop
I just received mine today. I tried 3 different images, used both mac and pc to write them on the microSD card. It keeps starting then rebooting at random intervals without actually getting to the OS. I am using an original Moto X gen 1 power cord. Could this reboot cycle be because of the power cord or memory card or just the board?
(03-17-2016, 06:57 PM)raz Wrote: I just received mine today. I tried 3 different images, used both mac and pc to write them on the microSD card. It keeps starting then rebooting at random intervals without actually getting to the OS. I am using an original Moto X gen 1 power cord. Could this reboot cycle be because of the power cord or memory card or just the board?

Should be either power supply or power cord. From Motorola website, the power supply rating less than 2A.
I had the same issue with Arch Linux yesterday. Turns out my ps3 controller that was connected, was drawing too much power. Soon as I disconnected the controller, booted right up.
(03-18-2016, 11:19 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I had the same issue with Arch Linux yesterday. Turns out my ps3 controller that was connected, was drawing too much power. Soon as I disconnected the controller, booted right up.

My guess is your PS3 controller is in charge stage, this can draw quite some current.
(03-18-2016, 11:36 AM)tllim Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 11:19 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I had the same issue with Arch Linux yesterday. Turns out my ps3 controller that was connected, was drawing too much power. Soon as I disconnected the controller, booted right up.

My guess is your PS3 controller is in charge stage, this can draw quite some current.

That's what I was thinking as well. 

After I disconnected the controller, the device booted fine. Honestly, I was shocked that it was so quick and responsive! I cannot wait to get my hands on something I'm more familiar with(Ubuntu).
KryPtAlIvIaN, what power supply are you using?