Getting Bluetooth working on Armbian 5.27
(06-03-2017, 04:09 AM)stephen fleming Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 11:43 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: The LCD is supported all around;  but you have to edit the uEnv.txt file to activate it;  the dts|dtb supports it for quite some time.

That has not been my experience trying to get it to work with the Sopine:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=4391

I will try again to get the Ubuntu Mate version for the Sopine work just in case there has been a update to the system.
over on the lcd thread you have you last posted:
"I decided to wait for Armbian 5.27 to be officially released, and thanks to pfeerick manged to install Ubuntu Mate. So I now have the LCD screen working. Thanks for your help [Image: smile.png] 

Now on to getting Bluetooth to work."

call me confused but you need to explain which o/s you are using and then stay with that o/s across threads to get the best support. and yes the best support on tough issues is on the armbian forum. why? cause the maintainers of that o/s wanted to get it available on pine64 forum and they got that but they seemingly do not offer support here . i can not remember someone connected to that o/s offering support on this forum for over a year. they say because a mod blacklisted them but they show up on the chat so use chat and leave a msg for tkaiser or something like that [not sure of name spelling] . or go over to armbian forum and leave a private message [if you can] for tkaiser saying you need help. see if that helps you get it fixed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Bluetooth working on Armbian 5.27 - by dkryder - 06-03-2017, 04:59 AM