Android 7.1 (PINE A64(+))
Hi,
I am trying to edit UEnv.txt,
but when I plug sd card into windows 10, windows asks to format the drives. I get 3 partitions. Is there any windows program i can use to read the partitions?
Hi, I am still with 5.1. Is there any way to upgrade without having to burn an image and having to reinstall everything ?

Thanks for the help.

Roger
(06-09-2018, 02:41 PM)RogerioNeiva Wrote: Hi, I am still with 5.1. Is there any way to upgrade without having to burn an image and having to reinstall everything ?

Thanks for the help.

Roger
I tried to just do an apt-get update and it didn't work. I wound up just downloading and burning. I may not have done it correctly so you might have better luck.
(06-10-2018, 08:48 AM)mcrognale Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 02:41 PM)RogerioNeiva Wrote: Hi, I am still with 5.1. Is there any way to upgrade without having to burn an image and having to reinstall everything ?

Thanks for the help.

Roger
I tried to just do an apt-get update and it didn't work. I wound up just downloading and burning. I may not have done it correctly so you might have better luck.

I ended up burning the image with Etcher and it worked the first time. Warnings:

1. I did not like the TV version
2. DO NOT UPGRADE the SU otherwise boot will stop

I am still having problems with the VPN as reported here many times. I cannot have internet with VPN on. Shame.
(06-10-2018, 12:37 PM)RogerioNeiva Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:48 AM)mcrognale Wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Roger

I ended up burning the image with Etcher and it worked the first time. Warnings:

1. I did not like the TV version
2. DO NOT UPGRADE the SU otherwise boot will stop

I am still having problems with the VPN as reported here many times. I cannot have internet with VPN on. Shame.

yup, same here. I dumped the TV version right away and had the same experience with the SU. Had to clean the chip and redo the image.
Hi guys..

Need help. I recently upgraded to Android 7.1 (fresh install) for my Pine ..
All is working fine and smooth except the following 2 things:
1. Youtube video suddenly become kinda like being zoomed. And no other way to make the video to normal except restarting Pine. Happen to both Youtube and Youtube Kids apps.
2. Video in chrome, everytime i make full screen. Have the problem where the video is broken with flashy-green every 2-3 second and sometime showing green or black but sounds still plays .. Its working fine if the video is not full screen.

Any idea what may cause the issue?
(12-04-2018, 11:40 PM)nizam27391 Wrote: Hi guys..

Need help. I recently upgraded to Android 7.1 (fresh install) for my Pine ..
All is working fine and smooth except the following 2 things:
1. Youtube video suddenly become kinda like being zoomed. And no other way to make the video to normal except restarting Pine. Happen to both Youtube and Youtube Kids apps.
2. Video in chrome, everytime i make full screen. Have the problem where the video is broken with flashy-green every 2-3 second and sometime showing green or black but sounds still plays .. Its working fine if the video is not full screen.

Any idea what may cause the issue?

In the menu bar click on View then click on actual size. That will restore the screen to normal. My bluetooth mouse will sometimes cause the screen to expand like that zoom in.
Regards,
Mike
(05-24-2017, 09:02 AM)SkimMilk lo Wrote: instaló en una tarjeta evo de 32GB. Arrancó bien, pero recibí el mensaje de que el binario de SuperSU debe actualizarse, así que ejecuté la actualización.
Después de la actualización, dice reiniciar. Luego, después de eso, se queda atascado en la pantalla de inicio (4 "¿pelotas?" De colores animados) para siempre.
Me pasó dos veces (replantea la imagen).

También me di cuenta de que Bluetooth en esta versión es super débil. Mi Kinivo BTH240 podría conectarse a la compilación si lo dejo al lado del Pino. Sin embargo, si levanto el auricular y me lo coloco en la cabeza, mientras estoy sentado a una distancia aproximada de 1 m (3 pies) del Pine, BT se desconecta ... Esto lo hace totalmente inutilizable ... ¿

Alguien tuvo problemas similares?

a mi tambien.
I have been successful at getting the 6.0.1 image working. I think the issue originally was the power supply (although this was one purchased from pine64)

I am trying 7.0 or 7.1 with no luck. After some reading i may need to edit a file to enable video.

I am using a pine64 2gb (not LTS although i have an LTS also)
I have the LCD from pine64 (this worked with both a linux ver and the 6.01)
I am not using an EVO card. I used SanDisk Ultra 32 A1 UHS1, also tried a SanDisk Extreme 4k UHD, U3 V30 A1

I have been using etcher over DD.

When i plug the power in; the lcd does not display 'all winner' like 6.01. It displays nothing
on the attached HDMI monitor i can see that the center portion of the screen lightens like it wants to display... but nothing.
It stays like this indefinitely.

Any suggestions would help.  I can see that power can be an issue. From specs it seems that the SanDisk Extreme is faster the the EVO.  Has everyone whom got it working used an EVO card or just a fast A1 speed card?

mmmarcus
fooling with setting in uEnv.txt with mixed results. I have been able to get android up on the HDMI monitor; I had to lower the resolution for this old monitor.

My questions is, what should the uEnv.txt file look like if i want both LCD and HDMI enabled?

mmmarcus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android 6.0 Tablet and TV (release candidate, maintained) ayufan 228 380,492 12-29-2020, 01:13 AM
Last Post: firmwarefile
Shocked Remote for Android? liodra 18 29,039 12-23-2020, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Learnincurve
  Adding an accelerometer to Android modsbyus 11 16,472 11-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Little_Johnny
  Android Things OS dqvsra 2 6,846 12-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: hangglider
  Is there another link for Android images? Maalth 3 6,905 10-10-2019, 07:57 AM
Last Post: tophneal
Question Android SDK Oreo NGC6691 2 5,499 07-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Last Post: dazza5000
  Putting Android 9 RockPro64 source into easier to manage repositories dazza5000 0 3,280 07-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Last Post: dazza5000
  Bliss OS (PINE A64(+)) pineadmin 4 12,250 06-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: nukedawg
  Android 5.1.1 TV (old-stable, no longer maintained) ayufan 194 252,227 03-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: neosapien
  Issues with SD Card and Running Android Twistedx 0 3,485 02-26-2019, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Twistedx