Shipping Progress
richc wrote: "the credit card billed in March (on 3/11 in my case) and still noting "Ready To Ship" ..." .

My credit card billed 03/10/16 and also i not received tracking number ...

Do you know when I'm supposed to receive my order?
Thank.
Guys, just FYI - I'm backer #27000+ and today I received my Pine A64+ 2Gb, which I ordered on 27 of February. I'm surprised that customs does not charged me.
Also, I found a small push button outside of Pine paper box, just in envelope. So, check envelope before throw it to garbage.
This is disappointing. I contacted support and they are saying my order wont be going out until the next batch in 2-3 weeks. What good was being an early backer when mine gets shoved way later? Not to mention I was billed for the two spare boards back in February. =|
(04-26-2016, 07:28 AM)Brianf Wrote: This is disappointing. I contacted support and they are saying my order wont be going out until the next batch in 2-3 weeks. What good was being an early backer when mine gets shoved way later? Not to mention I was billed for the two spare boards back in February. =|

Sorry about having to wait more- what is in your order?
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
(04-26-2016, 07:28 AM)Brianf Wrote: This is disappointing. I contacted support and they are saying my order wont be going out until the next batch in 2-3 weeks. What good was being an early backer when mine gets shoved way later? Not to mention I was billed for the two spare boards back in February. =|

What add-ons did you purchase! You need to be clear on what you added as I doubt adding 2 boards was the cause of the delay... I am waiting due to the playbox enclosure and 7in touchpanel... Delays happen... buy something from WorstBuy or Amazon if you want guaranteed delivery dates, This is  a PRE-RELEASE product. I just don't understand peoples impatience its not like this is a Video game that is going to be vaporware like so many kickstarters before...
(04-26-2016, 07:40 AM)pine.tree Wrote:

(04-26-2016, 07:44 AM)nagmier Wrote:

What add-ons did you purchase! You need to be clear on what you added as I doubt adding 2 boards was the cause of the delay... I am waiting due to the playbox enclosure and 7in touchpanel... Delays happen... buy something from WorstBuy or Amazon if you want guaranteed delivery dates, This is  a PRE-RELEASE product. I just don't understand peoples impatience its not like this is a Video game that is going to be vaporware like so many kickstarters before...

As i've mention in past post here in this thread.
1. Holiday Pine backer for 1GB Pine+ which put me in the Feb Backer group
2. I added on 2x "PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI", nothing else
3. I was the 60th person to complete the backer kit survey
4. My add on boards were paid "Paid on 02/27/16"

Nothing else special about my order. =(

nagmier,
My issue is more it's been very vague or unclear where my order falls in for their whole process. I have other items from kickstarter/indigogo that are delayed but I knew where my order sit in the whole setup and when things were shipping I could easily judge where my item was in the queue. Here I don't think i've ever once seen them mention in an update where those who simply ordered more boards fell in the order queue, nor were we ever told that if we added boards it would effect our order.

Now on a side note, I do not wish to discredit the great work pine.tree has been doing here on the forums with trying to give us some clarity on what is going on.
Sorry about not seeing your previous post. You're right on all points- not even I know what happens to backers that add additional boards. I guess that means you're set up for one of the last batches, sorry about your situation. I will try and talk to the fulfillment team about what's happening with additional board backers.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.
(04-22-2016, 03:19 AM)pJaSpeR Wrote: When I check the USPS tracking number for my Pine64+ 2GB with an acrylic case, apparently it's been stuck in China for nearly 9 days, great.

I'm in same boat. Mine has been in Pre-Shipment since the 14th. An update on if it actually shipped would be lovely.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Backer #12,584
Well I was a backer on January 1. I don't expect to get it anytime soon. I have gotten no indication when it will ship. My order doesn't conform with any of the orders the updates saying are shipping. If I get it by August I will be surprised. I was charged for my order back in March and my order says March delivery. Thing is if it never shows I won't even be able to seek a refund through Credit Card.
(04-26-2016, 07:56 AM)Brianf Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 07:40 AM)pine.tree Wrote:

(04-26-2016, 07:44 AM)nagmier Wrote:

As i've mention in past post here in this thread.
1. Holiday Pine backer for 1GB Pine+ which put me in the Feb Backer group
2. I added on 2x "PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI", nothing else
3. I was the 60th person to complete the backer kit survey
4. My add on boards were paid "Paid on 02/27/16"

Nothing else special about my order. =(

nagmier,
My issue is more it's been very vague or unclear where my order falls in for their whole process. I have other items from kickstarter/indigogo that are delayed but I knew where my order sit in the whole setup and when things were shipping I could easily judge where my item was in the queue. Here I don't think i've ever once seen them mention in an update where those who simply ordered more boards fell in the order queue, nor were we ever told that if we added boards it would effect our order.

Now on a side note, I do not wish to discredit the great work pine.tree has been doing here on the forums with trying to give us some clarity on what is going on.

Based on your description, your order should already been shipped out. Please PM me your backer number, I will follow up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,965 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,073 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,964 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,192 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,668 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,304 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,212 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,893 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus