Shipping Progress
And when is the expected delivery of the POT?
Do you go to Backerkit to see your tracking number or do they send you a tracking number.
(04-02-2016, 02:50 PM)tllim Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:10 PM)Thetllim Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote: Hi T L  just want to know how long have to wait. I'm (2gb board) march backer with addons like WiFi module,Playbox Encloser, 5v 2a Power supply(intl). TIA

Cheers  Smile

The Playbox encloser is the longest lead time, other item already in stock.

(04-02-2016, 11:29 AM)Tikimaster Wrote: Is there any information is the POT is in stock or not and when boards with this will ship?

March 2GB backer with Addons of POT, WiFi, power, case and POT wires.

POT module currently in manufacturing stage. Acrylic case alraedy in store, ABS case is in molding stage.

(04-02-2016, 01:01 PM)anexpert Wrote: I'm March  PINE A64+ backer. I added two more  PINE A64+ boards  with wifi module, and plus one more wifi module. Also a LCD Touch display. Wondering then I'm going get it. Do they have LCD display in stock?

the LCD display not in stock yet. The LCD display portion already ready, currently manufacturing the touch panel portion.

Longest lead time! How long? End of may??
Targets for end of April delivery.

(04-02-2016, 02:32 PM)g_t_j Wrote: TL Lim, what about the camera module? Has it arrived already?

The camera module should be in stock on this or next week. This is the new design when auto focus capability.

Thanks for the info.
From what I understand only playbox and camera module have not become available yet.

I would appreciate if you could let us know when (in my case) the camera module arrives.
I pledged for the IoT box (2gb model), along with 2 addons (RTC battery and PoE Splitter), and I notice that my survey hasn't even been locked down yet (says it will on Apr15). I know my pledge (made in Dec) is slatted for a Apr 2016 delivery, but is that still on track, or should I expect it in May (or later)? I'm itching to setup some new Z-Wave gear in OpenHAB 2.
(04-02-2016, 09:54 PM)tycoonbob Wrote: I pledged for the IoT box (2gb model), along with 2 addons (RTC battery and PoE Splitter), and I notice that my survey hasn't even been locked down yet (says it will on Apr15).  I know my pledge (made in Dec) is slatted for a Apr 2016 delivery, but is that still on track, or should I expect it in May (or later)?  I'm itching to setup some new Z-Wave gear in OpenHAB 2.

April 15th represents a final date by which the Backerkit survey may be completed, and does not represent the dispatch date (everyone received notification of this April 15th lockdown date, and it has been discussed in another thread and in a previous update that it is a Backerkit survey completion date, not a shipping/delivery date). 

There has been a small delay in orders due to volume of orders and unfortunately some accessories not arriving in a timely manner at Pine HQ, so I would say things are about a week or so behind schedule. That said, with most accessories now arrived and more staff added to the team, Pine seem to be getting back on track. So you could perhaps expect your order to ship towards the tail end of April, perhaps arriving last week of April/first week of May, depending on where you live.
I just read over the newest Project update, and I am really happy that a notice has gone out to all backers with an expected timeline for deliveries, hopefully people can stop complaining that they never heard about the delays. One thing I have a question about is the ABS casing. I understand there is a problem with the casing, and 2 solutions were created: either wait for the casing to be done, and then ship, or ship without the casing and then ship the casing later. Is it possible to switch to a different casing (acrylic), or remove the casing from the order entirely?

March Order: 2x 2gb, 4x 512mb, 2x acrylic case, 2x bluetooth-wifi module, 2x PSU
Second on that, I'd like to just cancel my abs case, hell, don't even refund it, just send me my other items without it.

Later,
dabone
(04-02-2016, 03:10 PM)Tikimaster Wrote: And when is the expected delivery of the POT?

The POT targets to release on 3 weeks time.

(04-02-2016, 05:28 PM)g_t_j Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:50 PM)tllim Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:30 PM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:10 PM)Thetllim Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 09:13 AM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote: Hi T L  just want to know how long have to wait. I'm (2gb board) march backer with addons like WiFi module,Playbox Encloser, 5v 2a Power supply(intl). TIA

Cheers  Smile

The Playbox encloser is the longest lead time, other item already in stock.

(04-02-2016, 11:29 AM)Tikimaster Wrote: Is there any information is the POT is in stock or not and when boards with this will ship?

March 2GB backer with Addons of POT, WiFi, power, case and POT wires.

POT module currently in manufacturing stage. Acrylic case alraedy in store, ABS case is in molding stage.

(04-02-2016, 01:01 PM)anexpert Wrote: I'm March  PINE A64+ backer. I added two more  PINE A64+ boards  with wifi module, and plus one more wifi module. Also a LCD Touch display. Wondering then I'm going get it. Do they have LCD display in stock?

the LCD display not in stock yet. The LCD display portion already ready, currently manufacturing the touch panel portion.

Longest lead time! How long? End of may??
Targets for end of April delivery.

(04-02-2016, 02:32 PM)g_t_j Wrote: TL Lim, what about the camera module? Has it arrived already?

The camera module should be in stock on this or next week. This is the new design when auto focus capability.

Thanks for the info.
From what I understand only playbox and camera module have not become available yet.

I would appreciate if you could let us know when (in my case) the camera module arrives.
The new designed camera module should be received on this week, may have some chance that slip to next week.

(04-02-2016, 09:54 PM)tycoonbob Wrote: I pledged for the IoT box (2gb model), along with 2 addons (RTC battery and PoE Splitter), and I notice that my survey hasn't even been locked down yet (says it will on Apr15).  I know my pledge (made in Dec) is slatted for a Apr 2016 delivery, but is that still on track, or should I expect it in May (or later)?  I'm itching to setup some new Z-Wave gear in OpenHAB 2.

Both RTC battery holder and PoE splitter already available in stock.

(04-03-2016, 01:46 PM)dabone Wrote: Second on that, I'd like to just cancel my abs case, hell, don't even refund it, just send me my other items without it.

Later,
dabone

We have start discussed internally on backer interest to get the Pine A64 board earlier, and explore on such possibility.
Quote:Second on that, I'd like to just cancel my abs case, hell, don't even refund it, just send me my other items without it.

Yes, me too, or change with acrylic case...
I just received my board today. 2gb Pine A64+ with Wifi Module. I received no tracking number, so for most of you without tracking numbers, it is just going to show up at your door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,068 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,188 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,303 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,889 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus