Shipping Progress
(03-09-2016, 12:26 AM)alid Wrote: -anybody- and I mean -any- -body- has got their tracking number yet??

Something is not right here. I prefer an honest "we screwed up, wait another 2 weeks" to "oh, now we have them here", "now we are packing them", "now we are sending them".

This doesn't make sense.

just this afternoon I got an email claiming I have not filled out my survey. completely bogus. the only new question (for which they didn't have an answer for) that they had was: "what are going to do with Pin64" to which I replied: "I don't know".

Seems to me they are playing games and they keep throwing confusing stages like lockdown or excuses like "China new year" at people to get away with a genuine and substantial delay. Just come out and say it. you're late. we understand. but you are insulting the intelligence of all the people who helped you with your kickstarter and this this -not- nice.

Here are the photos of recent dispatch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

there are add-ons module in the mail box?
(03-09-2016, 01:12 AM)hazerty Wrote: there are add-ons module in the mail box?

In the mail box packages are either board only or board with Wifi/BT module. Most of the add-on modules still in production phase.
(03-09-2016, 12:26 AM)alid Wrote: -anybody- and I mean -any- -body- has got their tracking number yet??

Something is not right here. I prefer an honest "we screwed up, wait another 2 weeks" to "oh, now we have them here", "now we are packing them", "now we are sending them".

This doesn't make sense.

just this afternoon I got an email claiming I have not filled out my survey. completely bogus. the only new question (for which they didn't have an answer for) that they had was: "what are going to do with Pin64" to which I replied: "I don't know".

Seems to me they are playing games and they keep throwing confusing stages like lockdown or excuses like "China new year" at people to get away with a genuine and substantial delay. Just come out and say it. you're late. we understand. but you are insulting the intelligence of all the people who helped you with your kickstarter and this this -not- nice.

It's true that there has been a small delay of a few weeks, but much less so than most kickstarters, where months, even years of delay are the norm. Ask people who backed Omori where their reward is. 

Not sure if there is a delay in people being issued tracking numbers, this part of your post seems valid, as I've not heard of anyone having received their tracking number either. Perhaps Pine64 people are focusing on shifting out units and tracking emails have been put to one side while they try and catch up. An announcement or statement about this situation would be helpful. 

And Chinese New Year is not an excuse. It is for some family members the only time of year when they can travel home and spend some time with the rest of their families, before heading off again for another year. Do some research into Chinese New Year, perhaps watch a documentary. It is not an excuse, it's a real thing.
(03-09-2016, 02:59 AM)SkairkrohBule Wrote:

This doesn't make sense.

It's true that there has been a small delay of a few weeks, but much less so than most kickstarters, where months, even years of delay are the norm. Ask people who backed Omori where their reward is. 

Not sure if there is a delay in people being issued tracking numbers, this part of your post seems valid, as I've not heard of anyone having received their tracking number either. Perhaps Pine64 people are focusing on shifting out units and tracking emails have been put to one side while they try and catch up. An announcement or statement about this situation would be helpful. 

And Chinese New Year is not an excuse. It is for some family members the only time of year when they can travel home and spend some time with the rest of their families, before heading off again for another year. Do some research into Chinese New Year, perhaps watch a documentary. It is not an excuse, it's a real thing.

About one third of the early bird pledge already went out on last week and tracking number already provided to our KS team. Seems like they have not provided the tracking number to backers and create this confusion. We are preparing the early bird 2GB board dispatch on this Thursday or Friday. In general, the board only shipment always get dispatch first due to no need to wait for other accessories. The Wifi/BT module, and HDMI cable ready for dispatch. The power supply, both US and global version, Acrylic casing, PoE splitter will arrive on next week. Follow by  IR remote, air mouse, camera module, keyboard with USB hub, LiPo battery will arrive on third week of March.
Thanks for that explanation, TL.
(03-09-2016, 03:27 AM)SkairkrohBule Wrote: Thanks for that explanation, TL.

I try to post more production info when available and be more transparent. In general, my team handles engineering, production (includes shipping from China facility), and this forum. Johnson team handles marketing/sales (includes shipping from US facility) and KS (include Backerkit) activities.
I think kickstarter tllim don't know he was very successfully  , so backers pine64 boards and other add-ons delay too long Undecided
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

what about PINE64 ABS Enclosure and sd card pre loaded?
http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic...er/?p=4467
is the normal delivery?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,963 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,679 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,066 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,952 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,183 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,662 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,301 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,210 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,886 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus