Shipping Progress
Hi guys and girls.
I know maybe TL LIm will be mad or angry, but I have to share this with you.
I live in Macedonia. On web sites almost everywhere it is known as Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav republic of , or rare as The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Till this moment, today, now, I had no issues regarding my orders all over the world. I had a lot of shippings from China but never got a problem regarding my country name or shipipng adress.
Now TL Lim says to advice my country name, because someone's computer do not recognise my country ??? No, my choice Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of wasn't recognised as shipipng destination on some courier PC. As I remember, when I backer this project, there was an OPTION to choose my country beside other countries in the world, so I choose it as it was given: Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of.
I hope this is temporary fault and will be solved very soon.
I write this with intends to doubt in this project from it logistics preparation when they started on KS and also on their readiness to bear with such a huge project. Also, typicall Chinese inertion regarding all the problems and needs for fast solution. They JUST DO NOT CARE that they have to be fast, precisious and sharped in every second of this project. No, they just deliver us excusess for every delay and throw responsibility to someone else. No, if you do not make it your self no one will. If you do not take controll of every bit, tracking, or whatever it is, no one else will take care of.
In my country there is one old saying : Na volkot vratot mu e debel zatoa sto sam si gi kole ovcite (Wolf's neck is fat because he slaughter sheeps by himself).
Regards,

P.S. I already KS pledge project 9$ computer. Beside all problems guys there did great job. They were only 2 weeks late with their promised schedule. They took in their hand all the controll not letting things to happen just like that. They navigate their ship with great responsibility.
(06-14-2016, 09:26 AM)montero65 Wrote: Update on shipping-

I contacted TL recently about all my missing add-ons and when I could expect them, as only the WiFi module shipped with my original board.  I'd added a 2nd board plus other accessories after the campaign, but BackerKit showed as fulfilled even though I never received them.  Got a response with a tracking number from TL June 9th.  Tracking shows "Departure export customs" on June 9th.  Switching to USPS to track, it shows arrived in Chicago yesterday morning.  So looks like about 4 days once it leaves China to get to the US.  How much longer to get to my house though, I don't know (hopefully not long, near Detroit).

I recall someone mentioning if the tracking number had some letters, it meant something.  I don't recall what they were, but my number was LS---------CN, if that means anything.

Good luck to everyone else, I'm hoping you all get your stuff soon.  I'll update once I receive the items to give an idea of how long once in the US.

LS---------CN means this is a shipment from China to US thru EMS path. Your item already at Allen Park, Michigan and probably received tomorrow.
(06-14-2016, 02:18 PM)janeku Wrote: Hi guys and girls.
I know maybe TL LIm will be mad or angry, but I have to share this with you.
I live in Macedonia. On web sites almost everywhere it is known as Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav republic of , or rare as The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Till this moment, today, now, I had no issues regarding my orders all over the world. I had a lot of shippings from China but never got a problem regarding my country name or shipipng adress.
Now TL Lim says to advice my country name, because someone's computer do not recognise my country ??? No, my choice Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of wasn't recognised as shipipng destination on some courier PC. As I remember, when I backer this project, there was an OPTION to choose my country beside other countries in the world, so I choose it as it was given: Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of.
I hope this is temporary fault and will be solved very soon.
I write this with intends to doubt in this project from it logistics preparation when they started on KS and also on their readiness to bear with such a huge project. Also, typicall Chinese inertion regarding all the problems and needs for fast solution. They JUST DO NOT CARE that they have to be fast, precisious and sharped in every second of this project. No, they just deliver us excusess for every delay and throw responsibility to someone else. No, if you do not make it your self no one will. If you do not take controll of every bit, tracking, or whatever it is, no one else will take care of.
In my country there is one old saying : Na volkot vratot mu e debel zatoa sto sam si gi kole ovcite (Wolf's neck is fat because he slaughter sheeps by himself).
Regards,

P.S. I already KS pledge project 9$ computer. Beside all problems guys there did great job. They were only 2 weeks late with their promised schedule. They took in their hand all the controll not letting things to happen just like that. They navigate their ship with great responsibility.

I am not mad Smile . Just feel sorry that you have not received your shipment and try my best to deliver.
Email received on May 27, 2016 with tracking number LS908091792CN.  This number has NEVER shown up on any tracking site with actual information.  Every day I sit by my mail box expecting it to arrive, but no luck so far.  However, all the passerby's have been tossing me $$$, thinking I am homeless.  If I don't receive my package soon, the IRS will audit me to find out why I have not claimed all those donations to me.  But on the bright side, by me sitting by my mail box all day, every day, I am getting so many donations, because they think I am homeless, I just purchased a brand new $100K Maserati.

thanks
Still waiting, . . .
Backer number: 24,762

Backerkit STATUS: Items Received
(06-14-2016, 06:50 PM)clarkss12 Wrote: Email received on May 27, 2016 with tracking number LS908091792CN.  This number has NEVER shown up on any tracking site with actual information.  Every day I sit by my mail box expecting it to arrive, but no luck so far.  However, all the passerby's have been tossing me $$$, thinking I am homeless.  If I don't receive my package soon, the IRS will audit me to find out why I have not claimed all those donations to me.  But on the bright side, by me sitting by my mail box all day, every day, I am getting so many donations, because they think I am homeless, I just purchased a brand new $100K Maserati.

thanks

The prefix "LS" is US shipment and should be able to deliver in 10 days time. We already file the complain to China EMS and hopefully they can reinstate the tracking status soon.
(06-14-2016, 08:24 PM)blktiger Wrote: Still waiting, . . .

If you remember your backer order number, I will keep track and shipped out on this week.
(06-14-2016, 08:53 PM)tllim Wrote:

If you remember your backer order number, I will keep track and shipped out on this week.

I have no idea where to find that. The only thing I can find is #24,762.
Where would I look for an order number?

I found this -- WWW.PINE64.COM / 4089315000 ,CA
That was listed as a transaction on my debit card
Backer number: 24,762

Backerkit STATUS: Items Received
(06-14-2016, 09:46 PM)blktiger Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 08:53 PM)tllim Wrote:

I have no idea where to find that. The only thing I can find is #24,762.
Where would I look for an order number?

I found this --  WWW.PINE64.COM / 4089315000 ,CA
That was listed as a transaction on my debit card

This works.
(06-11-2016, 10:37 PM)Tikimaster Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 08:27 AM)TheMonkeyKing Wrote: I updated my signature file so that everyone can see the status of my own order. I suggest people do the same.

Your shipment already shipped today, here is the China EMS tracking number: LS929836885CN

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 3,096 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,783 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,161 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,082 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 8,152 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,328 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,756 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,374 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,248 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 12,069 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus