Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here!
(04-29-2016, 06:08 AM)ChasFred Wrote: OK It is late April and I still have not received my package yet.  I ordered the $89 package.  Very disappointing.  No correspondence in all most 2 months.  Has anybody received theirs yet?

Sounds like you selected the Playbox kit as your pledge level. As per update #35:

"We will start to dispatch IoT, Playbox, media kits as expected in May."

As for me, I selected the 4K Media Kit. Backerkit survey is still in "Survey is Answered" status instead of being locked down. Not sure when they'll actually lock it down, and start shipping these ones.
(04-29-2016, 06:08 AM)ChasFred Wrote: OK It is late April and I still have not received my package yet.  I ordered the $89 package.  Very disappointing.  No correspondence in all most 2 months.  Has anybody received theirs yet?

I too am a little disappointed at how orders are being fulfilled and updated (or not updated). I really thought that after my CC was billed a couple months ago that shipping was imminent? I wish we would receive more than a generic update telling us how many shipments were going out each day (although on the plus side ... others doing the early testing and hair pulling).
--
Backer number #17,538  + KS Funded 01/23/2016 + Backerkit CC charged 3/10/2016
Backerkit STATUS: Ready to Ship, No Tracking Number, Not Received
There shouldn't have been any early testing by the backers at all I think.

They should have had released a working image for every OS before the launch of the board. At least this is what a self-respected business would do.

Anyway, being myself a March backer, today is May 1st and got... nothing yet. Not tracking number, nor anything else.
Got mine yesterday (2GB, BT/WiFi and case).

Bootet without problems but I have the problem with the screen size at my monitor (it supports 1920 x 1200). I can't see everything - it's outside the screen.

Greetings,
Eric
Wink 
I got mine on 22 April. Tested in antutu (screenshot attached) on the latest build of Android at this time, got around 25000 points. No time to play with the operating system images, tried several, each has bugs, which promised to correct in the future. In generally, device is not to bad.
[Image: 9580824.png]
Mine arrived yesterday after I picked it up from the post office, a 2G WiFi, version with power and perspex case. Was amazed at the size of it and the ugly wire antenna spoils the overall cleanness of it in its case. Also got teh "free" reset switch in the packet, a little bent but I will think about fitting it sometime.
I was in the post for some time though, I was notified on 16th April it was despatched and it landed at the post office on the 30th, so 2 weeks. Happy to say no customs charges Big Grin

I tried to download images yesterday but the connection to the server was pitifully slow, citing 13hrs to download, so had to leave it overnight, today will me my 1st attempt to get it fired up.
Brian Beuken,
Very old game programmer, teaching very young game programmers, a LOT of bad habits.
Lecturer in Games Programming @ BUas in The Netherlands. Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming. Check out my website www.scratchpadgames.net and feel free to join the forum even if you don't own the book.  
(05-04-2016, 02:24 AM)Brian Beuken Wrote: Mine arrived yesterday after I picked it up from the post office, a 2G WiFi, version with power and perspex case. Was amazed at the size of it and the ugly wire antenna spoils the overall cleanness of it in its case. Also got teh "free" reset switch in the packet, a little bent but I will think about fitting it sometime.
I was in the post for some time though, I was notified on 16th April it was despatched and it landed at the post office on the 30th, so 2 weeks. Happy to say no customs charges Big Grin

I tried to download images yesterday but the connection to the server was pitifully slow, citing 13hrs to download, so had to leave it overnight, today will me my 1st attempt to get it fired up.
Stick the final piece of the antenna to the top of the case using transparent double sided tape. The one used to repair phones is perfect for the job.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...22&alt=web
Hello, i've got my PINE A64+ w/ 2GB SDRAM  with WiFi/BT module and headset two days ago (March batch)
Running RemixOS, but i dont understand why it have "Red Light", even when its running..
(05-07-2016, 03:24 PM)ententeak Wrote: Hello, i've got my PINE A64+ w/ 2GB SDRAM  with WiFi/BT module and headset two days ago (March batch)
Running RemixOS, but i dont understand why it have "Red Light", even when its running..
Red light = receiving current
I thought so. Thank you for confirming.
(and now i see it in the "newbie guide" Big Grin )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,142 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Didn't receive phone, no response from Pine64 at all rn43x 8 9,548 09-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Last Post: hacker
  New to Pine64: should I have expected a tracking number by now? Indieshack 2 5,016 06-19-2020, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Indieshack
  Earth to Pine64, please respond! EvanBeem 43 48,886 02-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: tllim
  BEFORE You post asking about shipping from Pine Store (not Kickstarter) rahlquist 41 79,361 10-13-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: hans
  Pine64 sales are useless panoflex 1 3,796 09-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Pine64 2gb + stuff for sale or trade Caleb420 0 2,434 09-22-2016, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Caleb420
  Not Received Any Pine64 maheshsutariya 16 21,019 09-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: tllim
  PINE64 ABS Playbox Enclosure be available for sale in the shop danlcarr 3 5,768 08-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: clocey
  Pine64 FS or Trade? birdcatx7 6 9,194 08-29-2016, 01:53 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777