what if not purchased thru kickstarter?
Hi there, just had a question ...  I didn't purchase through kickstarter or backerkit,  I went the old fashion way of hearing about it, coming to pine64.com and clicking buy now,  I got a an email to say that order had been placed, then another to confirm that my payment has cleared.  Thats the last one I got, I havnt received anything about filling out a survey to add on components and any info I can find on that process says I'm meant to do it through backerkit using my pledge etc..  Therein lies my problem...  I have no way to check on my order (except to login to celery and basically see a paper invoice) or add any components and was wondering if a way is even possible as when I bought it, it had no option to add extras  ?

It said expect delivery by may which is fine by me, I'm in no real rush, but id like to know my order still exists somewhere

cheers
(02-29-2016, 11:58 PM)whttrsh Wrote: Hi there, just had a question ...  I didn't purchase through kickstarter or backerkit,  I went the old fashion way of hearing about it, coming to pine64.com and clicking buy now,  I got a an email to say that order had been placed, then another to confirm that my payment has cleared.  Thats the last one I got, I havnt received anything about filling out a survey to add on components and any info I can find on that process says I'm meant to do it through backerkit using my pledge etc..  Therein lies my problem...  I have no way to check on my order (except to login to celery and basically see a paper invoice) or add any components and was wondering if a way is even possible as when I bought it, it had no option to add extras  ?

It said expect delivery by may which is fine by me, I'm in no real rush, but id like to know my order still exists somewhere

cheers

Hi!

As somebody who has purchased the Pine directly from the website, Backerkit does not apply. Backerkit is a Kickstarter rewards fulfilment service, and is only dealing with the Kickstarter portion of this project. 

Towards the end of the Kickstarter rewards being dispatched, the shop will properly open on the Pine64 website. At that time, you will be able to buy accessories and add-ons directly from Pine64.
Exactly what I needed to know thanks, and thanks for the prompt reply ;D
I would like to purchase accessories at the same time as I purchase the Pine64 board, so that I don't incur extra shipping costs for multiple deliveries. How can I do this when I purchase the board?
(03-07-2016, 03:04 PM)warrenfraleigh Wrote: I would like to purchase accessories at the same time as I purchase the Pine64 board, so that I don't incur extra shipping costs for multiple deliveries. How can I do this when I purchase the board?

If you want to buy accessories at the same time as the Pine64 and you want everything to ship together, and you're not a kickstarter backer using Backerkit, then you will have to wait until the Pine64 shop section of the website is up and running and all the accessories are available. This should be around end of April/early May time. Ish. Non-kickstarter purchases are expected to start shipping in May, I think.
(03-07-2016, 03:04 PM)warrenfraleigh Wrote: I would like to purchase accessories at the same time as I purchase the Pine64 board, so that I don't incur extra shipping costs for multiple deliveries. How can I do this when I purchase the board?

If you wasn't a backer then I don't think this is possible currently. As far as I've seen on this forum and in update mails from kickstarter first will be managed PINE64 boards and accessories to backers via backerkit web page. The shop where anyone else can buy accessories is on TODO list but I suppose this won't be managed earlier than in May. Guys have lot on the plate right now.

BR,
Peter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't power on/boot -- kickstarter A64 2GB fuzzycuffs 3 6,225 02-22-2019, 03:25 AM
Last Post: GaryFunk
  Problems with Kickstarter Pledge danphuong34k 1 2,912 12-27-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Wizardknight
  No board in Kickstarter shipment romildio 12 14,885 07-25-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: rtwk
  Kickstarter number RMcKinney 2 3,715 06-16-2016, 08:43 AM
Last Post: RMcKinney
  Kickstarter IS NOT A STORE!!! (just my 2 cents) rhkean 21 22,848 05-31-2016, 08:50 AM
Last Post: lvcargnini
  PINE64 Price after kickstarter campaign eulalio 1 3,261 03-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Kickstarter Limited PINE64 T-Shirt - $999 shipping cost to Poland logrus 3 5,828 02-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Ghost
  Congratulations on your successful kickstarter gregoryfenton 1 3,293 01-23-2016, 05:39 PM
  Purchasing more after Kickstarter? CanadianIceTech 1 3,450 01-23-2016, 01:03 PM
  Delivery of Kickstarter Pledge 841210 8 12,743 12-12-2015, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Tiszai Istvan