Welcome to the gaming portion of the forum!
Hello everyone!

I will help moderate this portion of the forum. If you guys need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

This area will be dedicated to gaming, whether it be retro or current. Feel free to post questions, projects, or your thoughts. I do ask all of you to be kind and mature to one another.

Again, welcome everyone and I cant wait to see what this community can achieve with their new Pine A64!

KryPtAlIvIaN
Hi, does anybody knows if there is an ARM Linux distro able to run Steam client, I'm thinking on making a "Steam Link" with Pine.
Only an Android image has been released. That's about all I know.
(12-12-2015, 02:34 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: Hello everyone!

I will help moderate this portion of the forum. If you guys need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

This area will be dedicated to gaming, whether it be retro or current. Feel free to post questions, projects, or your thoughts. I do ask all of you to be kind and mature to one another.

Again, welcome everyone and I cant wait to see what this community can achieve with their new Pine A64!

KryPtAlIvIaN

Thanks for open invitation.
Maybe an amateurish question... Have pine 64 2GB with Android image running fine. How to play Android games using Standard usb Keyboard and Mouse. (Would you suggest Tincore Mapper app or any other) Finding it very difficult to get the Tincore configured... Please suggest any helpful site for configuring Tincore mapper
This is by no means ment as advertisement, but I found the html-coding of posts here in the forum is a real pain in the a*s.
This made me realize that maby a blog dedicated to this would be nice.

If you follow the link in my signature (Pine64 Gaming Compatibility) you'll get to my newly started blog where I post my findings on compatibility for games on the Pine64 running Android.

My setup for testing games are a Pine A64+ 2Gb with WiFi/BT module and two DualShock4 controllers connected throuh SixAxis app.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Gaming Image KryPtAlIvIaN 50 73,908 08-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: JessieCopeland
  Gaming Compatibility KryPtAlIvIaN 96 137,417 01-28-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: alanwake82
  Plans for gaming? JessicaAlba 6 11,559 01-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Last Post: taros