User from Germany
I'm looking for contact to German users. Beginner Since I am still one could possibly help so mutually.
Hi norm24,

I'm an "advanced" user from Austria and could help you with something in front of Android and Linux.
Feel free to contact me, if you've any problems or questions.

Best regards
Julian

----------

Hallo norm24,

ich kenne mich mit Android und Linux relativ gut aus. Ich komme zwar aus Österreich, aber dir geht es sicher eher darum, deutschsprachige Unterstützung zu bekommen Wink

Kontaktiere mich ruhig via PN, wir können dann auch gerne via Telegram o.Ä. schreiben.

Gruß
Julian
Dein Problem ist also das Englisch oder wie?
(06-28-2016, 02:49 PM)JasperBrown Wrote: Dein Problem ist also das Englisch oder wie?

Naja, ich denke, die meisten möchten eben (vorallem wenns ums Detail geht), alles exakt verstehen.
moin moin...

Grüße aus Hannover...

Ich fummel überwiegend mit Raspberry, habe aber auch zwei Pine64/1+BT/Wlan gekauft.

Grüße
Sebastian
Moin Sebastian!
Come have a chat in the Pine IRC channel >>
Servus aus München =)
Hello from Berlin! Fairly advanced Linux user here with some sysadmin training working as IT Helpdesk.
Always keen to meet other Linux/ hardware enthusiasts
Und ich kann naturlich schrecklich deutsch sprechen!
Hello together, I dont know if this is a bit off topic here but I though I am simply trying it hence you guys are users from Germany. I stumbled recently across pine64 and was immediately hooked on the concept of the Pinebook Pro. I read that there is a shipping to Germany and I was wondering if there is a good or common way to get them in Germany (customs etc). I know the are currently not available and I guess I just have to wait.
Hello, I dont know if this is quite the right thread but hence you guys are from Germany I thought Ill try it. I recently stumbled across Pine64 and the Pinebook Pro and I was immediately hooked on the idea and I want to get one. I know the are currently unavailable but I thought I might not hurt to inform myself. Does anyone has experience with shipping to Germany (customs etc. ). I read that there is a shipment directly to Germany and I was wondering if this is common thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PINE64 meetup in Germany in 2022? Luke 19 14,298 02-08-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: ThomasViz
  CCC - 34C3 in Leipzig, Germany xalius 2 5,079 12-22-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: JannF
  User from India navanlee 4 6,881 08-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: digbijay
  London (South East England) User Group Meeting frewind 13 19,829 05-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Luke
  Facebook page for Germany, Austria & Switzerland! JulianM 2 5,546 05-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: JulianM
  Danish user group gbjensen 1 4,374 03-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Last Post: tllim