Interested in Pine 64 board and Pinebook 64
tllim did mention up above that schematic would be released mid feburary. i don't know if that meant internally to a manufacturer or supposedly externally to interested parties in the public. does anyone know what's up with the schematic? i'd kinda like to take a look at whats going on under that windows key Smile
(03-16-2017, 09:43 AM)dkryder Wrote: tllim did mention up above that schematic would be released mid feburary. i don't know if that meant internally to a manufacturer or supposedly externally to interested parties in the public. does anyone know what's up with the schematic? i'd kinda like to take a look at whats going on under that windows key  Smile

This? It's been up on the Pinebook's main page for awhile, under Resources.
(03-18-2017, 05:06 AM)Nick Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 09:43 AM)dkryder Wrote: tllim did mention up above that schematic would be released mid feburary. i don't know if that meant internally to a manufacturer or supposedly externally to interested parties in the public. does anyone know what's up with the schematic? i'd kinda like to take a look at whats going on under that windows key  Smile

This? It's been up on the Pinebook's main page for awhile, under Resources.
yes, thanks.
Thought I'd make share this on the forum as it pertains to peoples' expectations as to when they'll be able to get their hands on a Pinebook.

As you can read for yourself in the IRC log (13-03-2017) TL informed us that shipping BTO orders can take some time: 00:25:05 <tllim> based on current BTO number and vs the production quantity, the queue already 10 months long 

Feel free to read further down the log to learn more about design decisions for the PB.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

pine64 really needs to put that on the order page otherwise they are just asking for more problems with the "where's my order???" inquiry followed by cancellation requests, followed by once again a bunch of bad feelings .
10 months? Yikes. I registered literally the day of or after the Pinebook was announced.. hopefully that might work in my favor of getting a Pinebook before next year.
Have any video to show the pinebook ?
i have interesting to looking the pinebook
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

We will make a post about the Pinebook soon in the Pinebook Forum. @joe what do you want a video of on the Pinebook? Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(03-25-2017, 11:34 AM)Luke Wrote: We will make a post about the Pinebook soon in the Pinebook Forum. @joe what do you want a video of on the Pinebook? Smile

I just want to looking pinebook how to run video and how to change pinebook system os  , because web media  no more pinebook news  and unfortunately the offical pine64 web and forum or pine64 facebook no any news , this is very bad , because  if you want to sales your product why no news......
If I am wrong please correct my content , thank !

1. Use Pine64 Running Ubuntu 16.04 Web Server ( LAMP )

2. Use Pine64 Running Official Android 6  for Media player
3. Use Pine64 Running Volumio Digital Audio Player

(03-25-2017, 08:03 PM)joe Wrote: I just want to looking pinebook how to run video and how to change pinebook system os  , because web media  no more pinebook news  and unfortunately the offical pine64 web and forum or pine64 facebook no any news , this is very bad , because  if you want to sales your product why no news......

It's a bit hard to do that at the moment as the production runs are only just starting... the moderators and testers have all been working with pre-production models so it's best to wait till a they get their hands on the production model to ensure there is no confusion about where things are and capabilities. Things are a bit backwards at the moment as the initial information about the Pinebook leaked out before its intended release announcement. Once the production versions are in the hands of the mods we can start working on documentation for it. We do have some pictures that we can start sharing, which we will be putting up shortly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Pinebook - fix it or spare parts? oloturia 2 2,207 03-19-2023, 03:38 PM
Last Post: oloturia
  Broken bottom case of PineBook 14 Mick 1 919 02-22-2023, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Mick
  Original 14" Pinebook an Orphan? vdicarlo 2 1,253 01-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: jezek
  Pinebook Users are a nobody leperotero 13 12,580 09-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: zapper
  Does anybody repair pinebook pro laptops for a fee? Tsvi Bar-David 0 956 09-05-2022, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Tsvi Bar-David
  Pinebook with a broken screen and 2 eMMC's for sale. UK ONLY. frank-zappa 0 1,595 03-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Last Post: frank-zappa
  Pinebook to Pinebook Pro-esque upgrade kit sebboh 5 7,494 08-18-2021, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Corkonian
  new pinebook help ron_burgundy 5 7,679 12-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ron_burgundy
  Few questions about flashing to a MicroSD card on the Pinebook Pro SanjevR 6 9,604 12-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SanjevR
  TOR Browser on the Pinebook Pro jay3gg 0 2,974 11-16-2020, 01:25 AM
Last Post: jay3gg