VESA 100 Arm mounts
I designed a very simple system of mounting a Pine64 to the back of my monitor with four little arms.  You attach one arm to each corner of the Pine64, then each arm goes to a VESA 100 hole.  It takes less than 10 minutes to print, and less that 5 minutes or so to mount.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1915430

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's pretty cool - thanks for sharing Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Hi
It looks simpley and effective...

I recently made wooden enclosure for the Lattepanda computer and now I have created a version for PIne A64 and using the same design style with VESA 100 mounts...

[Image: file.php?id=239]
With this design, fewer screws are needed than in previous designs.
I still do not have it for sale, because I need to make a video / help manual, for its assembly ..
because not everyone is so obvious.

What do you think?
very nice ! Big Grin
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(11-30-2016, 06:07 AM)killor Wrote: Hi
It looks simpley and effective...

I recently made wooden enclosure for the Lattepanda computer and now I have created a version for PIne A64 and using the same design style with VESA 100 mounts...

[Image: file.php?id=239]
With this design, fewer screws are needed than in previous designs.
I still do not have it for sale, because I need to make a video / help manual, for its assembly ..
because not everyone is so obvious.

What do you think?
Would be very interested to buy it, even 2, if available some day in the future [emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk
Still a linux newbie with several EEE-PCs, PI's, LattePanda and some Desktops/Laptops running Win10. Now also proudly using Pine64+ 2GB and gigabit LAN
Hello androsch

The case for Pine A64 I have almost finished ...
The delay is because I have to make a video of how to assemble it before ...
Not that it is difficult, but many people are not very skilled in crafts and
Must be shown before as it is done in a very clear way.

But if you already have or have assembled a lattepanda enclosure , then this Pine 64 enclosure almost the the same technique.

The other issue is weight and shipping costs ..

When spending 100grs the shipping costs from Spain soar, activate the rate of 500grs,
then it is very expensive to send out. So I can only Sell through AMAZON (and pay your commissions)
You have to do many numbers before you put them on sale, otherwise you lose a lot of money (in shipping costs and commissions) Dodgy

Thank you for your attention
(12-05-2016, 06:16 AM)killor Wrote: Hello androsch

But if you already have or have assembled a lattepanda enclosure , then this Pine 64 enclosure almost the the same technique.

When spending 100grs the shipping costs from Spain soar, activate the rate of 500grs,
then it is very expensive to send out. So I can only Sell through AMAZON (and pay your commissions)
You have to do many numbers before you put them on sale, otherwise you lose a lot of money (in shipping costs and commissions) Dodgy

If you send 2 boxes via normal postal service to Germany, how much would you charge me? You can also PM me, if you want to keep it private....

Still a linux newbie with several EEE-PCs, PI's, LattePanda and some Desktops/Laptops running Win10. Now also proudly using Pine64+ 2GB and gigabit LAN
(12-05-2016, 12:13 PM)androsch Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 06:16 AM)killor Wrote: Hello androsch

If you send 2 boxes via normal postal service to Germany, how much would you charge me? You can also PM me, if you want to keep it private....

The price of each wooden enclosure is 15 eur/unit

The shipping cost (UP TO THE END OF THE YEAR) to the entire EU zone, is 9,15eur up to 500grs. (With this shipping fee can be sent 4 cases)

In its order( 2 unit) the total would be of 39,15eur
If you have PayPal account I can send you a money request for your order.
Thank's
(12-05-2016, 01:05 PM)killor Wrote: The price of each wooden enclosure is 15 eur/unit

The shipping cost (UP TO THE END OF THE YEAR) to the entire EU zone, is 9,15eur up to 500grs. (With this shipping fee can be sent 4 cases)

Thank's

OK, thats fine, send me a PM with Paypal details, i will send the money....
(12-10-2016, 12:05 AM)androsch Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 01:05 PM)killor Wrote: The price of each wooden enclosure is 15 eur/unit

Thank's

OK, thats fine, send me a PM with Paypal details, i will send the money....

Both enclosures arrived today as a late Christmas present :-)

Looks nice, was no problem to mount, see pictures attached

Thanks very much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VESA mount enclosure john 11 14,132 05-24-2016, 01:18 AM
Last Post: mFinnholm