Gaming Compatibility
And the next report is ready and posted.

Visit my blog here to look at my findings.
There are MANY games tested this time.
thought I should show you all my setup of the Pine as a gaming console.

The desktop:

While the Pine itself is built into these two VU-tower. All done in Lego  Cool

This is my newly "coated" 7-port USB hub.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=222]

Ant this is the Pine, resting on top of the controll-board for the VU-meters...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=218]
And yet again I have updated the blog.
This time I have added reviews of some more PSP games, Nintendo 64 emulator and games (only one game tested so far) and some Super Nintendo games I have tried.

If you want some specific games tested it is just to comment either on the blog or here in this post.

The blog can be reached by clicking the  link in one of my previous posts or simply click the "Pine64 Gaming Compatibility"-link in my signature.
May 27. 2016
NEW UPDATE

And a new update is posted... Time to check them out.
[Image: may-27.-2016.png]
Looking good Smile thanks for the frequent updates
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(05-27-2016, 11:35 AM)Luke Wrote: Looking good Smile thanks for the frequent updates

trying my best Wink
Even more games will be tested, but it will have to wait some days. birthday party for my youngest kid this weekend...
(05-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Tarjei85 Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 11:35 AM)Luke Wrote: Looking good Smile thanks for the frequent updates

trying my best Wink
Even more games will be tested, but it will have to wait some days. birthday party for my youngest kid this weekend...

Happy Birthday to your kid, and thank you for testing Princess Crown for me Smile
(05-27-2016, 03:29 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Tarjei85 Wrote:

trying my best Wink

Happy Birthday to your kid, and thank you for testing Princess Crown for me Smile

Thank you. Will tell her when she wakes up in the morning.
No problem testing Princess Crown for you.
I've said it before and I say it again: If anyone want specific games tested, just post it here and it will be done. =)
My pleasure  Smile
What started out as just a test to see if n64 would work, turned out to be over 3 hours of reliving my childhood. Can confirm that Diddy Kong Racing works pretty well. I'd say a 7.5/10. A little stuttering from time to time, but definitely playable after fiddling around a while in the settings!

Tested on Pine A64 2GB, Mupen64Plus AE, with bluetooth Dualshock 3 via SixAxis.
Used android-rooted-ver5.1.1-20160505-pine64-16GB on my Kingston 16GB. I know this card is very slow, so that means my Samsung Evo 32 should play even better! Again, this was supposed to just be a "test." Waiting for a rooted Remix OS image for my Samsung...

[Image: diddy.jpg]
(06-07-2016, 12:20 AM)munchken Wrote: What started out as just a test to see if n64 would work, turned out to be over 3 hours of reliving my childhood. Can confirm that Diddy Kong Racing works pretty well. I'd say a 7.5/10. A little stuttering from time to time, but definitely playable after fiddling around a while in the settings!

Tested on Pine A64 2GB, Mupen64Plus AE, with bluetooth Dualshock 3 via SixAxis.
Used android-rooted-ver5.1.1-20160505-pine64-16GB on my Kingston 16GB. I know this card is very slow, so that means my Samsung Evo 32 should play even better! Again, this was supposed to just be a "test." Waiting for a rooted Remix OS image for my Samsung...

[Image: diddy.jpg]

That sounds good Smile great to see others testing and posting results here. Is it ok if I borrow your findings to put on my blog? (Credited to you)

And to everybody; Sorry for the lack of updates on the P64GC blog.
It has been a tough week after a tragic accident at work on May 31.  Sad
I will soon start posting new findings on the blog. Just have to get completely back on my feet first Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android Gaming Image KryPtAlIvIaN 50 74,850 08-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: JessieCopeland
  Welcome to the gaming portion of the forum! KryPtAlIvIaN 4 8,978 05-22-2016, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Tarjei85
  Plans for gaming? JessicaAlba 6 11,698 01-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Last Post: taros