Recalbox
I still have yet to hear from Recalbox :-( .

I swore I read something through a post saying that he had gotten a new job recently, which may be consuming a lot of his time. Either way I hope to hear from him soon.
(02-05-2016, 11:35 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I still have yet to hear from Recalbox :-( .

I swore I read something through a post saying that he had gotten a new job recently, which may be consuming a lot of his time. Either way I hope to hear from him soon.

I have not heard anything yet as well. Oh well. At least (hopefully) the people at lakka are already working on a port
(02-05-2016, 01:00 PM)fdeschape Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 11:35 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I still have yet to hear from Recalbox :-( .

I have not heard anything yet as well. Oh well. At least (hopefully) the people at lakka are already working on a port

Actually, I just got a reply from the guys over at Lakka, and he said he just got his board and would start work as soon as the new kernel is ready.
(02-05-2016, 01:08 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 01:00 PM)fdeschape Wrote:

Actually, I just got a reply from the guys over at Lakka, and he said he just got his board and would start work as soon as the new kernel is ready.

Then thats a huge plus
I'm pretty excited since Lakka enabled Achievements from RetroAchievements.org into their builds.
(02-05-2016, 02:22 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I'm pretty excited since Lakka enabled Achievements from RetroAchievements.org into their builds.

I did not know that. Now i am that much wiser hahaha
It's pretty nice and refreshing to unlock achievements as you play childhood games
(02-05-2016, 05:25 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: It's pretty nice and refreshing to unlock achievements as you play childhood games

Any word on when the new kernel will be available?
I found this: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=55
I never got a response back, so I posted in the Github Issue's section and got many responses. https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/...-181897032