Recalbox
(02-09-2016, 10:24 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I never got a response back, so I posted in the Github Issue's section and got many responses. https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/...-181897032

Haha, good work! Big Grin
(02-09-2016, 10:24 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I never got a response back, so I posted in the Github Issue's section and got many responses. https://github.com/recalbox/recalbox-os/...-181897032

That is great. Finally work is going to be done. Amazing how in the span of a day the project took off
Here's an update!

TL has been kind enough to donate boards to them and they'll be mailed late next week due to Chinese New Year.
(02-09-2016, 11:42 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: Here's an update!

TL has been kind enough to donate boards to them and they'll be mailed late next week due to Chinese New Year.

Oh wow. That is very kind of TL. For a board that has yet to be released en mass to the public, a lot of people are trying to make this a great device. The community is strong
Here's an update:

One of the developers received there board, and is currently at work porting Recalbox.
(03-03-2016, 03:51 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: Here's an update:

One of the developers received there board, and is currently at work porting Recalbox.

Thats good. I wonder what the status is in on Lakka. I know that remixOS is up.
(03-03-2016, 04:01 PM)fdeschape Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 03:51 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: Here's an update:

Thats good. I wonder what the status is in on Lakka. I know that remixOS is up.

Good point, I already have connection with Lakka TV and will follow up today.
Until those are ready i know that with remixOS it should be possible to run emulators for the meantime

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
is it ready yet
(01-31-2016, 07:57 PM)tllim Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 06:44 PM)fdeschape Wrote: Hello everyone,

My current favorite OS for the rpi2 is RECALBOX. It is easy to use and its the best one ive seen to run n64 on using the rpi2. My guess is that with the 64bit and 2gb version (which i kickstarted) it would run perfect. 

Anyone know if it will be difficult to make recalbox work on the pine a64+ 2 gb? If not I do not mind retropie or Lakka.

Lakka developer already collaborate with us and he already has the Pine A64 board. I don't have info about Recalbox.

Can you please tell me how to download Recalbox on my Pine A64