Air mouse Shown in FruitNinja Video on the kickstarter campaign
Thanks. There are pairing instructions in the manual, which I followed. Apparently, they are not needed.

After I left it alone for about an hour, it forgot it was pairing and I was able to use it and the keyboard! I've got my Pine set up downstairs in my living room now as a media server/streaming device for Netflix, Crunchyroll, GaiaTV, and Pandora! Plus I plugged in a USB stick with my music and movies-- all of it works flawlessly with Kodi and the Airmouse!
(05-03-2016, 08:54 AM)mortaine Wrote: Thanks. There are pairing instructions in the manual, which I followed. Apparently, they are not needed.

After I left it alone for about an hour, it forgot it was pairing and I was able to use it and the keyboard! I've got my Pine set up downstairs in my living room now as a media server/streaming device for Netflix, Crunchyroll, GaiaTV, and Pandora! Plus I plugged in a USB stick with my music and movies-- all of it works flawlessly with Kodi and the Airmouse!

Glad to know works now. In general, there should be a pairing method described on the air mouse manual.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air mouse for Gaming + Kodi pinea64.edison 3 5,198 07-24-2016, 09:20 AM
Last Post: top3b
  Bluetooth Keyboard/mouse? birdcatx7 8 10,952 06-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Last Post: UnixOutlaw
  Aerb Wireless Air Mouse/Keyboard RAGE Sonix 1 2,915 04-29-2016, 05:26 AM
Last Post: pinea64.edison
  Is the following air mouse supported? UrbanGecko 5 8,413 04-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Last Post: deco