GPS Tracking Business
Hello, I am thinking about creating a business of providing services of GPS servers and tracking system. 
We already made website for GPS tracking that is ( https://www.gpswox.com/ ) and still working for improving our services. 

Please feel free to provide business and project ideas about my business. 

Thank You.
hi, we'll see where this goes... but this forum is a non commercial site and your post is bordering on advertising spam. Technical questions and ideas are welcome, but marketing your business here is not. Thanks
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
Question 
I take it you are an owner of a pine64 board? Or are willing offer a deal to pine64 users who write up projects that use your service? Otherwise, this is just an unsolicited request for free advertising... which isn't really in line with the spirit of the thread...

(09-15-2016, 10:39 AM)merche Wrote: Hello, I am thinking about creating a business of providing services of GPS servers and tracking system. 
We already made website for GPS tracking that is ( https://www.gpswox.com/ ) and still working for improving our services. 

Please feel free to provide business and project ideas about my business. 

Thank You.
i went to the site to take a look and it seems to be a full blown business if the stated key points are to be believed. 10,000 customers, 250,000 tracked units, 650 billion data points. but maybe he is talking about the multi-level marketing part were someone can establish a business using the facilities of the mentioned business. basically the trackers are competative price wise all boils down to running software on pine64, i guess. but it is 1st post, 1st thread entity. sorta questionable. don't want to rag the new guys though. but might want to review sign up process for bot attack sensitivity.