A video on armdevices.net ...
about the Pine64 can be found here.
nice images. but i sorta wished the interviewer knew more about the reality of our situation because the allwinner fellow was certainly not stating what is truely happening in our community and, i think, misrepresenting the level of support that allwinner actually provides. it looked to me like it was taking place in the lobby of one of allwinners buildings? maybe a pine64 rep could schedule a meeting, with filming, to discuss specifics of the current situation.
(09-14-2016, 02:29 PM)umiddelb Wrote: about the Pine64 can be found here.

thanks on the tips. the person in this video is Allwinner marketing folk.
(09-14-2016, 03:03 PM)dkryder Wrote: nice images. but i sorta wished the interviewer knew more about the reality of our situation because the allwinner fellow was certainly not stating what is truely happening in our community and, i think, misrepresenting the level of support that allwinner actually provides. it looked to me like it was taking place in the lobby of one of allwinners buildings? maybe a pine64 rep could schedule  a meeting, with filming, to discuss specifics of the current situation.

The place is Allwinner HQ lobby at Zhuhai, China. I meet up with Allwinner folks on very two months. Sometimes good progress and sometimes disappointed. The open source, particular Sunxi, requests always on the table. There are some activities related to open source already in progress and looking forward gear toward into good direction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Chat with Pine64 mathiraj 0 2,471 07-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: mathiraj
  Seamlessly Looping 4K Video Player Twelvizm 4 6,724 09-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Twelvizm
  4K HDMI video output medapeta 3 6,607 06-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: shinobi
  1080p @24p video playback dim69 8 11,734 01-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Last Post: tllim